Bonjour de l'autre côté du monde!

General discussions in English go here. Anything furry related (PG)
Do you want to get to know more about the french furry community and furries, or do you want to present yourself,
the specificities of the furry fandom in your country, share your activities or subjects of interest with them ?
This is the place too :) Don't be shy we'd love to hear more about you.

In this general section you should post general furry related subjects that don't fit in one of the other categories.

Modérateurs: modérateurs, admins

Bonjour de l'autre côté du monde!

Messagede Galahad » 05 Juil 2019, 17:51

Bonjour, enchanté de faire votre connaissance! Je m’appelle Galahad.

Unfortunately, my French is not very good - I am still a novice. So I hope it is okay if I type in English.
You might not believe me if I say I am a German fur born and living in South Africa and am here on a French forum, but that is exactly what I am, haha! My 'sona is a dinosaur (a Utahraptor - think Jurassic World, but with some feathers and much more handsome!), and yes, if you've watched Jurassic Park, we know how to open doors. We are that clever. :P

So, what am I doing here if I can barely speak French? Well, I wanted to meet and make friends with furs from around the world. I would love to learn French and befriend some of you here, and see what all happens in this part of the world. :D

Voulez-vous en savoir plus sur moi?

Very well! I am 24 years old (j'ai 24 ans), and am an aerospace engineering undergraduate student (étudiant en génie aérospatial) and an artist (artiste ... almost the same word, lol). I am not sure if it is appropriate to post it here, but I would be happy to show anyone who wants to see it. :D … Or learn more French and go post it in the art forum.

So... That is enough from me. I would love to meet you guys and improve my French in the process.
Galahad
Utahraptor / Dragon   Anthro

Re: Bonjour de l'autre côté du monde!

Messagede Claircendre » 05 Juil 2019, 17:57

Il faut bouter l'angloi hors de france!!!
humm, pardon je voulais dire "Bienvenue ici" ^v^
Et bien ça fait plaisir de te voir motivé pour faire des rencontre dans le monde, et c'est aussi un plaisir de te rencontré ^v^
Bonne chance pour entraîner ton français en tous cas, et encore une fois Bienvenue
(do you need some traduction? ^v^)
Croa croa. Moi oiseau de mauvais augure? mais non... Juste nécrophage filou et farceur ^v^
+ [spoiler]
déçue? vous vous attendiez à quoi? ^v^
Claircendre
corbeau  (avec un peut de bleu et de violet)   Anthro

Sur la Furmap: Claircendre

Dessinateur
Portfolio http://www.furaffinity.net/user/claircendre333/ -->

Messagede Rimou » 06 Juil 2019, 09:56

Hello and welcome, space lover ! :3

Do you have any artwork you want to show us ? :3
Rimou
Chat sphynx  (Gonflable)   Anthro

Sur la Furmap: Rimou

Dessinateur
Portfolio https://lematougraphe.fr/ -->

Messagede Loupy » 06 Juil 2019, 10:50

Welcome here. I met a few raptors in my life, but you are the first to actually know that those shown in Jurassic Park aren't velociraptors, but utahraptors, who are many times the size of an average Velociraptor (and a species that wouldn't be discovered until a few months after the release of the first movie). You're the second fur I heard that is from south africa, guess there is furs all over the world !
Le plus mignon des louveteaux français
Loupy
Loup   Anthro

Rôliste

Messagede Galahad » 06 Juil 2019, 22:35

Français patrouille frontalière a écrit:Il faut bouter l'angloi hors de france!!!
humm, pardon je voulais dire "Bienvenue ici" ^v^

Moi? Anglais? Uhhhhhhhh… >>' No. … I mean, non.

Je suis Français! Ummm... Oui oui!

*Sips tea nervously*

Claircendre a écrit:Et bien ça fait plaisir de te voir motivé pour faire des rencontre dans le monde, et c'est aussi un plaisir de te rencontré ^v^
Bonne chance pour entraîner ton français en tous cas, et encore une fois Bienvenue

Um …

Omelette au Fromage! :D

Je plaisante, haha.
Merci, Monsieur! ^w^ Hopefully, we can have a proper conversation in French soon, after I have learned it properly.

Rimou a écrit:Hello and welcome, space lover ! :3

Do you have any artwork you want to show us ? :3

Hello, Rimou! Nice to meet you. ^^ Of course!

Here are two art pieces I did in 2017 (I haven't been able to draw much lately, haha):

Books Art Trade.png

Maki Concept Art.png

Just click the images for a full view.
Do you do any art? I see you have a DeviantArt account. :)

Loupy a écrit:Welcome here. I met a few raptors in my life, but you are the first to actually know that those shown in Jurassic Park aren't velociraptors, but utahraptors, who are many times the size of an average Velociraptor (and a species that wouldn't be discovered until a few months after the release of the first movie). You're the second fur I heard that is from south africa, guess there is furs all over the world !

You know another South African fur? That is awesome! Do you know what his/her name is?

And yes! I much prefer the real Utahraptor to the Jurassic Park velociraptor, haha. I like some feathers with my scales. ;P
Galahad
Utahraptor / Dragon   Anthro

Messagede Loupy » 07 Juil 2019, 09:17

No, sorry, I forgot this lion's name, it has been so long ago.
Le plus mignon des louveteaux français
Loupy
Loup   Anthro

Rôliste

Messagede Rimou » 07 Juil 2019, 15:03

That some very good work ! :3
Rimou
Chat sphynx  (Gonflable)   Anthro

Sur la Furmap: Rimou

Dessinateur
Portfolio https://lematougraphe.fr/ -->

Messagede Delta » 22 Juil 2019, 21:55

Welcome to this forum ! It's so cool to have non french speakers here, it allows us to meet furries from many countries :cat: Furries everywhere
Also I like your art (and raptors, they're so cool) !
100% Ichimatsu !
Si les chats envahissent le monde, je serais sans doute à leur côté... rrrrrrrrrrr~
La vérité sort de la bouche des chatons !
Delta
Chat ailé  (Chat noir lumineux)   Anthro

Sur la Furmap: Lumos

Retourner vers General