Planning a trip to Paris and Bayeux/Caen

General discussions in English go here. Anything furry related (PG)
Do you want to get to know more about the french furry community and furries, or do you want to present yourself,
the specificities of the furry fandom in your country, share your activities or subjects of interest with them ?
This is the place too :) Don't be shy we'd love to hear more about you.

In this general section you should post general furry related subjects that don't fit in one of the other categories.

Modérateurs: modérateurs, admins

Planning a trip to Paris and Bayeux/Caen

Messagede lordequus » 10 Mai 2011, 03:06

Bonjour!

Just trying to introduce myself. I'm Equus. I live in the US right now, but I'm going to be visiting Paris this fall (Sept 1-3). The above is about the extent of my grasp of the French language (I am a bit embarassed! :( ).

Anyway, I'm going to be visting Paris and Caen/Bayeux this fall and I really want to meet some interesting people while I'm there since I'll be traveling alone!

I'd be really interested in getting to know some people ahead of time!

A little about myself: My character is a unicorn, I'm 24, and like dance music or rock from the late 60s to the late 70s. I'm trying to learn French slowly, and I love to ride horses (I train horses at a horse shelter for abused and neglected horses near my home).

Thank you!

E
lordequus
unicorn

Re: Planning a trip to Paris and Bayeux/Caen

Messagede Matapan » 10 Mai 2011, 11:14

Heya !

Howdy Equus !
Not sure about my availabiliy for these dates, but i might be off on the third, dunno yet.
Just drop me a line a few weeks before, it could be quite cool indeed :3
I'm a wee rabbit from Paris enjoying going out and wouldn't be against sightseeing with you.

lordequus a écrit:, and I love to ride horses (I train horses at a horse shelter for abused and neglected horses near my home).

That is a beautiful and worthy cause =) congrats.

See you later mate =)
Parle à ma patte =)
Matapan
Lapin  (Cool)   Anthro

Sur la Furmap: Matapan

Musicien

Messagede Teobryn » 11 Mai 2011, 01:18

Hello Equus !

I don't already know what I'll be doing in September so I can't assure you that I'll be there to meet you.

Anyway, good luck learning French (damned language) and don't be embarrassed about speaking French, I think I write English well but I have difficulties speaking it fluently (and I don't think I'm the only one).

Ps : Some of my classmates still say some "can be able to" >.> And they're 21 years old, so they've been learning English for at least 8 years, maybe more.
Teobryn

Messagede Ometochtli » 11 Mai 2011, 01:55

Welcome here :)

A furmeet may take place in Paris on Saturday, 3rd of September, since furmeets are organized in the capital every first Saturday of the month. But it's in four months, so nothing's certain. :wink:
Bon... j'ai pas mal réfléchi. Quand la vie vous fait trébucher, ça ne suffit pas de se relever. Il faut lui péter les rotules à cette grognasse ! Oeil pour oeil, dent pour dent !!
Ometochtli
Hybride bizarroïde (Chevraton)  (Ne mord que les imbéciles)   Anthro
Inutile donc indispensable

Messagede lordequus » 11 Mai 2011, 02:58

Ah very cool. Not sure what my schedule is going to look like but its entirely possible that I'll be tearing my way through the Louve and Orsay on Sept 3 :-D.

I also really want to just take in the culture and get away from all the touristy stuff at least for a little while when I'm there. I hate being a tourist...I feel so out of place. so a good walk on some of the back streets looking at cool architecture might be fun.

Also I have heard Paris has a pretty great club scene. is that true?
lordequus
unicorn

Retourner vers General