furry photographic project

Discussions sur les différents aspects du furry ne rentrant pas dans une autre section.

Modérateurs: modérateurs, admins

Re: furry photographic project

Messagede CarmenDobre » 15 Juil 2010, 12:32

Thank you so much to all the British and German furs who posted comments in support of me.
Should any of the french furs still have any worries, they can registered on ukfur and furry.de and check that the people who posted these supportive comments have been active furries long before I have begun my project.

I believe that once my work is published it's going to help paint a more accurate picture of the furry community in the public eye. To my knowledge there hasn't been an extensive documentation of the furry community yet. There have been a few art projects done and of course some newspaper articles or TV material, but nothing which is trying to answer questions such as: What is it to be a furry? Why is this a mass social phenomenon? What kind of internal differences does this community have?

The focus of this project is showing how varied you are: people who wear fursuits or not, young and older, identifying with one's fursona or actually regarding being part of the furry community as something cool to do, having one fursona or several. This is just to list a few differences.

In the mean time, I am eagerly waiting for any of you to come forward and agree to meet with me. Again, it's up to you if you want to meet for a coffee first so as to further talk things through.

All the best,

Carmen
CarmenDobre

Précédente

Retourner vers Discussions générales