furry photographic project

Discussions sur les différents aspects du furry ne rentrant pas dans une autre section.

Modérateurs: modérateurs, admins

Re: furry photographic project

Messagede Yaps » 06 Juil 2010, 14:05

Miacis a écrit:I'm not sure either why the "changing of style" would be such an emmerde (translated roughly be an harsh "trouble", rather than "bullshit", btw =3). Doing a 360° panorama of the fandom seems quite clear to me.

However, I'd like to ask a little bit about the way you gathered all these furs. How you asked them all (Forums only ? Do you know some ? Have you introduced yourself the same way as now ?), how you gathered them (Did you all spend the afternoon together, have a drink, etc ... ? Or did you just do a photo session with them, then let them have their way ?), and how was the photo session itself (Length, difficulty, etc...).
It's not only for clarifying your request, but also for helping people find if a meeting like that would suit them. :3

(And if would be much quicker for you to sum it up than for us to start a thread about it. Furries are lazy bastards. Everyone knows that. :P)

One last question : Is there a slightly bigger version of the panorama picture that is featured on this website you linked to a bit earlier ? And if there are other pics like that, could we have a look at them ? I'm pretty sure the way you represented fellow furries will affect more people than your professionnal career itself. :wink: (But thanks for giving its professional description anyway. ^^)

Je suis completement d'accord avec votre avis.
~Yaps
Yaps
Renard Roux  (Toon)

Messagede CarmenDobre » 06 Juil 2010, 14:14

I have to admit that my French is very bad and sometimes I use google translator which is not so accurate. So it translated emmerde as bullshit instead of trouble.

anyway thanks for your reply.

I am very willing to meet with people for a coffeem to show them my work and further discuss the project.

So those of you who'd like to do that, please contact me.

carmen
CarmenDobre

Messagede Yaps » 06 Juil 2010, 14:23

CarmenDobre a écrit:...I use google translator which is not so accurate. So it translated emmerde as bullshit instead of trouble...

Well, I do not trust it. It would be either my internal memory or an Oxford dictionary. :lol: I hope you understand why people feel a little reserve when topics like these show up.
~Yaps
Yaps
Renard Roux  (Toon)

Messagede CarmenDobre » 06 Juil 2010, 14:27

I do understand why people are apprehensive. It's normal. and as a photographer it's not the first time that I was faced with this. Anyway, I am more than willing to give as many explanations as necessary.
CarmenDobre

Messagede Ozone » 12 Juil 2010, 22:42

I was asked to come here by Carmen as I've worked with her at home in the uk. I too was a little unsure at first as I was introduced by a friend.
However Carmen was very polite, explained with a few examples of her work, what she wanted to do with the project and we had a small fursuit walk as a group in London to take photographs. A week or so later we were each contacted individually to ask about interviews focusing on what furry meant to us, how we came to find it and why we do it, all of which was done at our convenience.
Most of the others taking part were happy to open their homes but unfortunately I live with my old fashioned parents who are very private people, so to accommodate my boyfriend and I met in London again to talk over Coffee and lunch, had a second photo shoot and wrapped up for the day by signing the release forms which have already been mentioned.

No negative information is allowed to be printed and even your real names are exempt if you wish.
For the group of LondonFurs who took part, Carmen was very accommodating and always honest polite and friendly. The publisher of her work is one of the UK's best Universities with a very good reputation. From my experience working with Carmen I see nothing but good coming from this work, would be glad to work with her again on future projects and urge anyone who is unsure to give Carmen a chance.

Regards,

Ozone Colfy
LondonFur
Ozone
wolf, dog  (short haired collie, european gray wolf)   Anthro

Fursuiter

Messagede Var » 13 Juil 2010, 07:04

Just want to say, Carmen is fine, im one of the londonfurs that posed for her

She is lovely and i dont see why people are so worried/nervous of people with camera's

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3725148/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3725157/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3725167/
Var
Feline

Messagede Edwolf » 13 Juil 2010, 14:56

Approaching Carmen was a surprise to me. Like some other furries, I met her at a furmeet in Exeter. At the end of that day, she asked if any of us were fursuiters and I said, "Yes". Some time later, she came to my address (where I was living at the time), asked me questions about how I branched into the fandom, etc. while taping it all and took photos of me in my suit with all sorts of paraphenalia e.g. magic props as well as doing all sorts of things especially outside, in front of the house, where I waved to the traffic (obviously, I had photos taken during the process). When the taxi came later on to collect me and Carmen, I said to the driver, "If one of your colleagues has seen a wolf waving to the traffic, that would've been me". But that's another story.

Note: All photos were taken in a good light.
Edwolf
Wolf  (White-faced grey wolf)   Anthro

Fursuiter

Messagede Rimou » 13 Juil 2010, 16:37

Avec trois témoignages on va encore pouvoir suspecter un coup d'Etat des franc-maçons ? Image

Moi je serais vous, je dirais oui.
Rimou
Chat sphynx  (Gonflable)   Anthro

Sur la Furmap: Rimou

Dessinateur
Portfolio https://lematougraphe.fr/ -->

Messagede Kashjew » 13 Juil 2010, 19:30

hello francefurs ^^

My name is Kashjew and I come from Hamburg, Germany.
I met carmen for an photo shooting with Tasunke, can watch here : http://www.nobleproductions.org/images/ ... orse09.jpg

It was verry nice and carmen is a realy professionality Photogarph. when u say no, she accept that :3

I was verry surprised about here, she is a very friendly person :3

That what i can do, is say that u was repent it when u not interessed.

The german furs they have do it are: I, Kashjew and Fjordwolf. Sethaa was sadly indisposed.

Yours faithfully Kashjew ~ Julian
Kashjew

Fursuiter

Messagede SilverWolf » 13 Juil 2010, 20:59

heu...Tasunke ? As THE Tasunke of Furry Unite
Toujours courant, sans jamais se lasser, afin que d'autre puisse vivre
La vie d'un Nordguard est une grande aventure
---^^---
---()()---
--^---^--
--()<3()--
SilverWolf
Loup  (Chibis Bomba)   Anthro
Katstimi Powa

Sur la Furmap: Silverwolf

Dessinateur
Musicien
Ecrivain
Vidéaste

Messagede Baekho » 14 Juil 2010, 14:01

Ellow

:arg:
:cat:

Well just really wanted to say that Carmen is a friendly woman who has also come to the UKFur website insearch of furries and did find alot willing to help her out ^^, she dont bite hehe :P and was fun doing the photoshoot at my house and she also produced a 360 degree shot what is just Awesome!!

I do know that she is traverling around to find other furries and would be awesome to see her final piece where there will be furs from all different locations that had taken place.

Regards,

Baekho
Baekho
White Tiger   Anthro

Fursuiter

Messagede Kashjew » 14 Juil 2010, 17:24

SilverWolf a écrit:heu...Tasunke ? As THE Tasunke of Furry Unite

yes, THE Tasunke :3 (yay im a vip XD)
Kashjew

Fursuiter

Messagede Fjordwolf » 14 Juil 2010, 20:46

Kashjew a écrit:

And I am the producer of this video (except the music :oops: )

Well, Carmen Dobre has visit me in my home and make some photos for her project.
She is a very professional photographer. Positive feedback come from UK too.
I can confirm that she is real and correct.
Maybe some France Furs will take part in this international project.
Come on, all together. :dance:
Fjordwolf
Husky  (Husky)   Anthro

Fursuiter
Musicien
Ecrivain
Vidéaste

Messagede Kye Shepherd » 14 Juil 2010, 21:06

Hi there, I am a British fur and I have worked with Carmen a few times. I myself have had Carmen come into the house I live in (which is a shared house of six furries) to have her interview and photograph us doing our normal day-to-day thing. I have also attended a small amount of meets with her to do the same thing and I am pleased to say that she is a great person to work with. The work is not fake, and she does not show any aspect of the community in a bad light.

I recently received a portion of the work back that she has done for us at the house and I am stunned at how well it came out.

If anyone would like a chat in private to ask more then I'm more than happy for you to contact me or add me to MSN.

Kye Shepherd
xXx
Kye Shepherd
Canine (dog)  (Black German Shepherd with red head hair)   Anthro

Musicien
Ecrivain

Messagede SilverWolf » 14 Juil 2010, 21:44

Kashjew a écrit:

YOU ARE TASUNKE ??????