Abando (Brazil)

If there is an event that is worth talking about in English, you can post it here. :)
If it's just a notification of an event, it's better to post to the main Conventions/Events section.
You can post there in English and we'll take care of the translation problems :)

Modérateurs: modérateurs, admins

Abando (Brazil)

Messagede Koush » 15 Déc 2009, 19:17

Well, since this part of the forum holds information about cons, I thought it would be nice to show you our little event here ^^

Our con is more like Feral than another kind of cons. It takes place in a kind of farm (in fact, it's not a farm, as we don't use it to grow and sell food in large scale... but I dont know any other way of calling it XD) at São Roque/SP. It's 4 days long, and we have a lot of activities, games, forest walks, free times to swin in the lake... 4 long days to make new friends, see the old ones and get in touch with nature ^^

There already had been two Abandos, the first one in 2008 and the last one this year, 2009. It always takes place at the carnival holidays we have here in Brazil, and the 2010 one will be at days 13, 14, 15 and 16 of february =)

The team is composed by 7 furs, and I'm one of them ^^ And we also have a special guest every year. The guest for the next year it's a surprise ^-^

http://www.abando.com.br/2010/Default.aspx --> Here is the link to the website. ^^ There are pictures, videos and more information there (but all in portuguese =o)

Feel free to ask anything you want, I would love to answer.

Photos! \o/

The furs who attended to it in 2009 ^^

The house and the barracks where most of the people sleep, and one of the lakes ^^
Koush
Dog  (Blue Husky)   Anthro

Re: Abando (Brazil)

Messagede Yukiryu » 15 Déc 2009, 19:22

That's too bad that i have work to do on this days, I really would like to go on Abando one day... who knows, maybe 2011 :3
Yukiryu

Messagede Djahal » 15 Déc 2009, 19:49

I had never heard of the furry fandom of Brazil.
I am pleasantly surprised to find a furry event in Brazil. Your forum "Furry Brasil" ... I discovered that the fandom is wider than I thought. I am ashamed of my small mind.
Djahal

Sur la Furmap: Djahai

Messagede Koush » 19 Déc 2009, 04:34

I hope you'll be able to attend Abando soon, Fire ^^ It would be very nice *-* \o/~ (it applies to everyone else here too XD)

And, nah, Djahai, that's kinda normal, lotsa people doesn't knows that we have a big fandom. I think it's mostly because we're not a close as big as US's fandom is hahahaha ^^
Koush
Dog  (Blue Husky)   Anthro

Messagede Grumpfbear » 20 Déc 2009, 19:16

excellent !
Welcome here Koush and brasilian fellows!
Brazil is a rather warm country and like most warm countries in europe, furries are fewer so I'm quite impressed to learn about your event.
Congrats !
And good luck for the rest. I hope your second edition will bring more and more people
Grumpfbear
Ours   Anthro

Sur la Furmap: Grumpfbear

Dessinateur
Fursuiter, sur la DB: Grumpfbear

Retourner vers Events