•   V.Normale 
Board Index » English Connection » Events
Nom d’utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Register



Bonjour à tous !

I was wondering if any of you will be coming to FC this coming January ?

I will be there and it will be my great pleasure to meet you in person if you arrive.

Don't worry, I don't bite ... well, unless you wish. *giggles* :roll:

à bientôt !

*bisous*

Ging

~^*^~


Not sure yet

I'm in China right now and will be back on the 10th of January 2010. My fursuit is supposed to arrive at the same time. I'd like to attend FC too, it's in my plans, but I don't know if I'll have my suit in time, plus the timing might be a bit tight. Let's say it's still unsure for now but is rather possible :3


Nope!


Not this year :|


Sadly too far and too expensive. :(


*reads his bank statement* Not this year Ginger.


Sorry little Vixen, I only have money for EF ! ^v^’


Hi :-)
Unfortunately not this year but I plan to attend MFF 2010. Will see... :-)


I would wish to, but I guess I woudn't be allowed to cross border anyway
And too expensive as well... hardly can attend EF :/


well, FC is over. it was in january.


darkou a écrit:
well, FC is over. it was in january.

What I said will apply to next one as well :(


arf =/


Reply
Copyright 2008 - Powered By phpbb
Broadcasting World Wap