Amerifur Here

General discussions in English go here. Anything furry related (PG)
Do you want to get to know more about the french furry community and furries, or do you want to present yourself,
the specificities of the furry fandom in your country, share your activities or subjects of interest with them ?
This is the place too :) Don't be shy we'd love to hear more about you.

In this general section you should post general furry related subjects that don't fit in one of the other categories.

Modérateurs: modérateurs, admins

Amerifur Here

Messagede Cchytale Murilega » 02 Sep 2012, 22:14

I'm Cchytale Murilega; just a normal, chill, boring four-armed cat.

I've been a furry since at least April 2010 when I first joined FA, but it wasn't until February 2011 when I really opened it up and embraced it as who I am.

I'm American; I live in south New Jersey, USA (very close to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania). Albeit, I have mostly French genes, and I was bored out of my mind, so I decided to check this place out. Though it's a coincidence because I am currently listening to a black metal album by Peste Noir that's in French, as well. :P

I don't really do much but sit behind this computer playing Second Life or browsing the webs.

A few things I can say about myself are I'm very submissive, nice, shy, brutally honest, down to earth and a loyal friend. Honesty and loyalty are also some things I value most in my friends. I also like to help out when I can.

Due to how nonindependent and nonsocial I am in the real world, it's extremely difficult for me to try to get out and make more fur friends and whatnot, and I feel very lonely and depressed a lot due to this... I haven't been to any furry conventions or meets or anything like that due to this, but I hope one day I will gain the courage to get out and attend one...

Some of my interests include: Music (mostly into death and black metal, but I like a lot of stuff), some casual video gaming, socializing with furries, and playing Second Life.
Cchytale Murilega
Cat  (Amerifur with mostly French genes :3)   Anthro
The Four-armed Feline

Page de l'utilisateur sur FurAffinity Page de l'utilisateur sur DeviantArt

Re: Amerifur Here

Messagede Origamyst » 02 Sep 2012, 22:44

Hi Cchytale ! (How do you pronounce it, more like "Kitalé", or "xitalé, kchitalé" ?) and welcome here ! :)

A four-armed cat ? That's quite unusual, I like it ! Sounds cool :lol:

I hope you will find some new friends and enjoy yourself here with us ! Some of us speak english quite well, and way better than me so, don't worry about it :wink: Do you speak French, just a bit ? Or not at all ? ^^

(I hope I didn't make too many mistakes... I'm not used to speak in english :? As long as you can understand me, I guess it's okay !)

Oh by the way, you have a nice avatar !
Stupid, stupid rat creature!

The owls are not what they seem...
Origamyst
Tamanoir   Anthro
Martégaou Comic'o-vore

Sur la Furmap: Atrus Kane

Ecrivain

Messagede Cchytale Murilega » 02 Sep 2012, 22:51

Origamyst a écrit:Hi Cchytale ! (How do you pronounce it, more like "Kitalé", or "xitalé, kchitalé" ?) and welcome here ! :)

A four-armed cat ? That's quite unusual, I like it ! Sounds cool :lol:

I hope you will find some new friends and enjoy yourself here with us ! Some of us speak english quite well, and way better than me so, don't worry about it :wink: Do you speak French, just a bit ? Or not at all ? ^^

(I hope I didn't make too many mistakes... I'm not used to speak in english :? As long as you can understand me, I guess it's okay !)

Oh by the way, you have a nice avatar !

It's pronounced like this: "Kai-tale".

Thanks. I do not speak anything other than English, albeit I listen to a lot of French black metal, so I sometimes pick up some of the language from that XD

You're English is perfectly fine; your grammar is a hell of a lot better than one of my fox furry friends in real life, and his girlfriend's as well, and they are American!

I also have a question: Is there anyway to translate this site into English? I have tried using FoxLingo, an add-on for FireFox that translates anything into English for me whenever I need it to. But I have found a problem with it that, when I have it translate this website and everything within it into English, it logs me out. If I log back in, the site goes back to French again.

Thank you. It was done by two good friends of mine: One did the line art, the other colored it.
Cchytale Murilega
The Four-armed Feline

Messagede Origamyst » 02 Sep 2012, 23:00

Well... I never had to translate a site into english, so :D I'm not the one who will answer... I suppose ohter people will come here and answer ! I'm sure something like this should exist... But I can't help you with this, I'm sorry !
And thanks for the pronounciation and the compliment :lol:

Do you practice arts, like drawing, music, writing ? Or any activities like sports or something ? ^^
Stupid, stupid rat creature!

The owls are not what they seem...
Origamyst
Tamanoir   Anthro
Martégaou Comic'o-vore

Sur la Furmap: Atrus Kane

Ecrivain

Messagede Cchytale Murilega » 02 Sep 2012, 23:03

Origamyst a écrit:Well... I never had to translate a site into english, so :D I'm not the one who will answer... I suppose ohter people will come here and answer ! I'm sure something like this should exist... But I can't help you with this, I'm sorry !
And thanks for the pronounciation and the compliment :lol:

Do you practice arts, like drawing, music, writing ? Or any activities like sports or something ? ^^

Heh don't worry about it buddy.

Well...I don't practice them, but I have done all three; I have drawn (crappy stuff), attempted to make music a few times (crappy) and wrote a seven-paragraph fan-fic horror story based off the The Holders series (actually made something good with that for once).
Cchytale Murilega
The Four-armed Feline

Messagede Ozone Griffox » 02 Sep 2012, 23:07

Oh I always loved four-armed critters. Do you have a character picture ? :love:
Ozone Griffox
Griffox   Anthro

Sur la Furmap: Ozone

Rôliste

Messagede Cchytale Murilega » 02 Sep 2012, 23:10

Ozone Griffox a écrit:Oh I always loved four-armed critters. Do you have a character picture ? :love:

Just go to my Fur Affintiy (92APerson92) and look in my gallery for a whole bunch of 'em :3
Cchytale Murilega
The Four-armed Feline

Messagede Tchouck » 02 Sep 2012, 23:28

Welcome here Cchytale ^^
I hope you will enjoy the little english settlement we have here, and maybe discover the french one? As your mostly have french genes, may be can you read it a few?
Tchouck
ours  (mal léché)   Anthro
delirium tremens envisageable.

Sur la Furmap: Tchouck

Dessinateur
Rôliste

Messagede Cchytale Murilega » 03 Sep 2012, 01:14

Kayoty a écrit:sorry but i tried to write in british ^^
serioulsy: feel home bro'

You did it very good, don't sweat it.
Cchytale Murilega
The Four-armed Feline

Messagede Naonao » 03 Sep 2012, 01:42

Welcome among us and enjoy your stay, New Jersey fellow . :)

I also have a question: Is there anyway to translate this site into English? I have tried using FoxLingo, an add-on for FireFox that translates anything into English for me whenever I need it to. But I have found a problem with it that, when I have it translate this website and everything within it into English, it logs me out. If I log back in, the site goes back to French again.

Go there and switch to british at the "langue" line .
Naonao
bulf  (KOUKOUDA)   Anthro

Sur la Furmap: Naonao

Rôliste

Messagede Cchytale Murilega » 03 Sep 2012, 01:52

Naonao a écrit:Welcome among us and enjoy your stay, New Jersey fellow . :)

Go there and switch to british at the "langue" line .

It already is.
Cchytale Murilega
The Four-armed Feline

Messagede Naonao » 03 Sep 2012, 02:05

Ah D: sorry I thought it wasn't. Well otherwise I know that Google Chrome has an automatic translation feature but I have no clue for others web browser (especially firefox that I didn't used for years now haha) .
Naonao
bulf  (KOUKOUDA)   Anthro

Sur la Furmap: Naonao

Rôliste

Messagede Tsume Runea » 03 Sep 2012, 17:05

welcome here ^^
Tsume Runea
Demon/loup/hooman  (Evil but kind)   Anthro

Messagede Ozone Griffox » 03 Sep 2012, 17:32

Oohh I love that one : http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7959618/

You use your lower right hand and upper left hand for the controller. and dig for chips with your lower left :wink: *crunchcunch*

Now the silly question : are you ambidextrous ?
Ozone Griffox
Griffox   Anthro

Sur la Furmap: Ozone

Rôliste

Messagede Norlf » 03 Sep 2012, 18:59

Hi dear metalhead ! Be welcome there ;)

4 harms ? How many music instrument do you play whit this ? :-o

Cchytale Murilega a écrit:A few things I can say about myself are I'm very submissive, nice, shy, brutally honest, down to earth and a loyal friend.

Ho my gosh ! The mane six All-in-one !
Norlf
Renard  (arctique)   Anthro

Sur la Furmap: Norlf

Ecrivain

Suivante

Retourner vers General