UK+Aus fur visiting Paris. Guides to help suiters take pics?

General discussions in English go here. Anything furry related (PG)
Do you want to get to know more about the french furry community and furries, or do you want to present yourself,
the specificities of the furry fandom in your country, share your activities or subjects of interest with them ?
This is the place too :) Don't be shy we'd love to hear more about you.

In this general section you should post general furry related subjects that don't fit in one of the other categories.

Modérateurs: modérateurs, admins

UK+Aus fur visiting Paris. Guides to help suiters take pics?

Messagede Zealand » 13 Juil 2011, 10:19

French and then English.

Je suis, Paul. Au monde "Furry" Lionroo. La seul, je croix. Alors, sur "Furaffinity" J'ai utilisé Lionroo jusqu'au temps que j'ai changé mon nom propre à Zealand ( www.furaffinity.net/user/zealand )

J'ai quelques copains D'Australie et D'Angleterre qui voyagerent à Paris, le 23 Aout. Ils peuvent parler Français. Mais simplement pour les directions. Ils m'ont démandé si pour quelques jours, ils peuvent avoir une guide pour Paris! Pour les site historiques, les Metros, les Bistros et les Cafés! (Et surement, les directions! :3 )

Je suis en Toronto, Au Canada. Si qq'un peut m'écrivais pour un peut d'aide pour mes amis, ce sera geniale! (Et bien, je ne tappe pas aussi fort en Français. Mais aumoins J'ai la communication Orale! Heh heh!)

Mon couriel et contactpaulc@yahoo.com mes messagers AIM/YIM/MSN/ICQ sont listés sur la site Furaffinity et j'espère que qq'un peut(vent) donne un peut d'aides à mes copains!

Ils m'ont dit qu'ils voudraient avoirs leurs photo prisent au bout du Tour Eiffel et des autres sites historiques! Car ils ont des Fursuits qui ont l'air des personnages Remi et Emile du filme Animé "Ratatoille"

Merci à vous autres! je vous souhaites une bonne journée!

I am Paul. in the Furry world, I am Lionroo. Only one I believe! And on Furaffinity, I used to use Lionroo until I changed to use a proper name "Zealand" ( www.furaffinity.net/user/zealand )

I have two friends travelling from Australia and the UK to visit Paris on the 23rd of August. They can get by in French. But mainly only enough to get directions. They have asked me if for a couple days, (Or one really) if they could have a guide for Paris. Historical sites, Metros, Bistros and Cafés! (And of course directions!)

I am in Toronto, ON, Canada. If someone can write me for a little help for my friends, that'd be amazing! (As well, I don't type well in French, but at least I can speak it!)

My Email address is contactpaulc@yahoo.com and my messengers AIM/YIM/MSN/ICQ are listed on my Furaffinity page and I hope that someone can help my friends!

They gave me word that they want to have their pictures taken by the Eiffel Tower and other Paris Landmarks while wearing Fursuits. They have two suits that look like "Rémis" and "Émile" from Ratatouille.

Thank you all and I wish you an amazing day!
Zealand
Lion,Kangourou   Anthro

Fursuiter

Retourner vers General