Salut Tout Le Monde!

General discussions in English go here. Anything furry related (PG)
Do you want to get to know more about the french furry community and furries, or do you want to present yourself,
the specificities of the furry fandom in your country, share your activities or subjects of interest with them ?
This is the place too :) Don't be shy we'd love to hear more about you.

In this general section you should post general furry related subjects that don't fit in one of the other categories.

Modérateurs: modérateurs, admins

Salut Tout Le Monde!

Messagede Snakeskurt » 12 Mar 2011, 12:43

Just introducing myself. I'm from the UAE, and I spent eight years in the states finishing my studies - It's where I got in touch with the furry community there and made a lot of great friendships. So far there isn't much out here since I've moved back last year.

However, it happens with my line of work that I'll be visiting France at times. I'll be in Paris next week between 13-19 March and interested in meeting up with the local furs. Mon français n'est pas tres bien, mais j'apprends! It would certainly help me with my french skills as I've been self studying for several months so far and am really interested in developing it further.

Anyone who's interested, just shoot me an email and we'll take it from there.
Snakeskurt
Félin  (Panthère Noire)

Portfolio http://snakeskurt.posterous.com/ -->

Re: Salut Tout Le Monde!

Messagede Teobryn » 12 Mar 2011, 17:02

Hello Snakeskirt, and welcome here.

I don't live in Paris so I won't be meeting you, but I hope you will enjoy your stay in Paris and find some furs to meet there.

Anyway nice to meet you !
Teobryn

Messagede darkou » 12 Mar 2011, 17:46

Hey there! Not living in Paris either, sorry :)

How old are you? Hobbies?
Tu l'as voulu, tu l'as eu.
darkou
Snow Leopard   Anthro

Dessinateur
Portfolio http://www.furaffinity.net/user/darkou/ -->

Messagede Ometochtli » 12 Mar 2011, 18:09

Hi, dude. It's a shame you didn't come last week, since Parisian furmeets usually take place every first weekend of the month. :)

Also, last May we had a discussion about whether Islam would prohibit fursuiting or not (we concluded it probably was the case), and it made me wonder if there were any furs in the Arabic world.

Seems there are, then. :P
Bon... j'ai pas mal réfléchi. Quand la vie vous fait trébucher, ça ne suffit pas de se relever. Il faut lui péter les rotules à cette grognasse ! Oeil pour oeil, dent pour dent !!
Ometochtli
Hybride bizarroïde (Chevraton)  (Ne mord que les imbéciles)   Anthro
Inutile donc indispensable

Messagede Snakeskurt » 12 Mar 2011, 19:41

Thanks for the warm welcome! ^.^

Well this will be my first trip to France, and there will be others including a possible extended stay (several months to a year). Hence the reason I've joined the forum - get to meet other furs in France and plan out trips to other areas besides Paris when the chance comes. It's more fun to visit areas if you know someone there after all.

Alors, j'ai vingt-sept ans. Hobbies include video games (PC, Xbox 360, iOS), drawing (still practicing when I get the time, I started posting my sketches up on http://snakeskurt.posterous.com/ in the meantime), I used to do close-up magic but I am so out of practice lately, reading (non-fiction on ranging topics, sci-fi, fantasy, or whatever sparks my interest). I did get into tabletop (pen & paper) RPG, different trading card games (although I left my cards in the states), and board games which I enjoy since they're social. I'm pretty open to ideas though, always willing to give something a fair try. Last year I started snowboarding and do enjoy it quite a lot. I'm also big on traveling, always willing to explore areas beyond the tourist traps ;)

Hehe, yeah it's just my luck that I miss the Parisian furmeet. Oh well, c'est la vie! I am hopeful that I'll manage to catch other ones in the near future so I'll keep you posted. As for the discussion on fursuiting, I'm surprised at the outcome because I certainly don't think so. I know my views are quite liberal (ok, maybe very liberal) in many aspects of the religion, but I'll have to translate through a lot of french and see how that conclusion came about.

Enchantée! Here's hoping to get know one another better and meet up sometime. If my throwing of french sentences in between get's annoying do let me know - I kept it to a minimum this time just in case :P
Snakeskurt
Félin  (Panthère Noire)

Messagede Redmoon Wolfen » 12 Mar 2011, 21:50

Hello and Welcome Snakeskurt.
Le nombre 111 représente le Jugement des Anges,
Le nombre 666 représente la Bête des Enfers,
Le nombre 888 représente le Chaos quand j'interviens.
Redmoon Wolfen
Peluche de loup chaotique et maudite  (scénariste, exécuteur avec scrupule, boite de pandore à projets ...)   Anthro

Fursuiter, sur la DB: Redmoon Wolfen

Messagede Snakeskurt » 13 Mar 2011, 04:17

Hello there Redmoon, Glad to see a response from one Parisian fur at least, it's where I'll be at whenever I'm traveling to France.

Well, you know a little about me, how about yourself? Hobbies?
Snakeskurt
Félin  (Panthère Noire)

Retourner vers General