Euh.. bonjour?

General discussions in English go here. Anything furry related (PG)
Do you want to get to know more about the french furry community and furries, or do you want to present yourself,
the specificities of the furry fandom in your country, share your activities or subjects of interest with them ?
This is the place too :) Don't be shy we'd love to hear more about you.

In this general section you should post general furry related subjects that don't fit in one of the other categories.

Modérateurs: modérateurs, admins

Re: Euh.. bonjour?

Messagede Tayi » 14 Juin 2009, 19:43

Benjamin Foxtails a écrit:Yeah, sometimes, languages are really a pain in the... Well... You know what I mean.

Well, eventually I get there, but it takes so long that I often reach the conclusion that 'it's not interesting enough what I want to tell anyway' before I finished writing. (But that's the same in English or Dutch. I only rarely manage to send out a message before I decide to forget about it. :) )
Oooh... comment ça marche?
*poc* *poc* *Poc* *POC* *POC*
Oh... ça ne marche plus...
Tayi
Lynx  (Lynx roux (bobcat))   Anthro

Dessinateur

Messagede Won_Xi » 22 Juin 2009, 17:36

I know i'm late, but since i don't check the English section often, i missed your introduction, so... Welcome / Welkom / Bienvenue !
Won_Xi
Loup,Renard  (folf)   Anthro

Sur la Furmap: Won Xi

Fursuiter
      Page de l'utilisateur sur FurAffinity Page de l'utilisateur sur InkBunny Page de l'utilisateur sur Twitter wonxi Page de l'utilisateur sur Facebook

Messagede Tayi » 25 Juin 2009, 21:34

No problem, I'm usually very slow at replying :)
Thanks / Bedankt / Merci !
Tayi

Dessinateur

Messagede Erik » 14 Juil 2009, 18:32

Bonjour :) Il fait toujours plaisir de voir des autres qui s'essaient au français. Tu dois être trilingue alors ? Le français, l'anglais, le néerlandais, et peut-être l'allemand ? Je suis anglophone et je serai très content de t'aider avec ton français et les questions de grammaire que les Français eux-mêmes ont parfois du mal à morceler clairement :) Étudier le français comme langue étrangère nous permet de voir la langue sous un jour différent ;)
Bienvenue parmi nous de toute façon :D

Hello :) It's always nice to see other folks giving French a go. I take it you're trilingual then? French, English, Dutch, and maybe German? I'm an English native and I'd be more than happy to help you with your French and the grammar stuff that even French people have a hard time breaking down clearly :) Studying French as a foreign language gives us a unique perspective on the language.
Welcome to the forum in any case :D
trois mesures de taches et une mesure d'œufs à la diable
Erik
guépard   Anthro

Page de l'utilisateur sur FurAffinity

Messagede Tayi » 19 Juil 2009, 22:02

Merci Erik!

Je crois que mon niveau du français n'est pas encore suffisant pour être trilingue... Je connais le néerlandais et l'anglais et un peu de l'allemand, le français et l'esperanto. Le français est un peu plus difficile parce que c'est la seule langue romaine je connais (NL, EN et DE sont germaines et je pense que l'EO est un mélange.) Je pense que mes plus grandes problèmes maintenant sont le vocabulaire et les conjugaisons 'complexes' (tous sauf le présent, passé composé, impératif présent et infinitif :P )

I don't think my French is good enough for being trilingual yet... I know Dutch and English and a bit of German, French and Esperanto. French is a bit harder because it's the only romanic language I know (NL, EN and DE are germanic languages and I think EO would be a mixture.) I guess my biggest problems at the moment are the vocabulary and the more complex conjugations (all except for the présent, passé composé, impératif présent and infinitif :P )
Tayi

Dessinateur

Précédente

Retourner vers General