•   V.Normale 
Board Index » English Connection » General
Nom d’utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Register



salut! I'm new to this forum and have recently moved to PAris. I would love to meet up with other furries in Paris. I would still like to organize an activity.


unicorn_destiny92 a écrit:
salut! I'm new to this forum and have recently moved to PAris. I would love to meet up with other furries in Paris. I would still like to organize an activity.


---> viewforum.php?f=33 <---


unicorn_destiny92 a écrit:
salut! I'm new to this forum and have recently moved to PAris. I would love to meet up with other furries in Paris. I would still like to organize an activity.



hey =D nice to meet you. I am not in Paris for the moment but I'm sure you will find some people to plan things. Though, not everyone can speak english (hum ... the english teaching at school isn't the best and lots of us never really practice english :cry: )

If you want we can have a chat and I can give you some tips about Paris, where to drink some beer, eat etc :D

Welcome here Unicorn_Destiny :3


unicorn_destiny92 a écrit:
salut! I'm new to this forum and have recently moved to PAris. I would love to meet up with other furries in Paris. I would still like to organize an activity.


I think introducing yourself, talking about your hobbies and whatnots would help.
How about creating a topic in the introduction section, if you fancy it ? ( viewforum.php?f=10 )

I'm not sure people are up to meeting with a random person ...


darkou a écrit:
I'm not sure people are up to meeting with a random person ...

Sign me up. But, well... But well, it looks kinda old-dead topic. 2016... 2018... meh


Reply
Copyright 2008 - Powered By phpbb
Broadcasting World Wap