•   V.Normale 
Board Index » English Connection » General
Nom d’utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Register



Hello furs,

I'm Czech fur and photographer (some of you may know me from Cesfur) and I'm visiting Paris on 14th-18th August. I'd love to meet some French furs if possible, I intend to visit zoos to take some animal photos and would definitely appreciate recommendation for any good restaurant :)

If you feel you'd have some time to spend and would enjoy meeting a foreigner fur, please let me know. Company would be warmly appreciated.

Thankies.


If you're looking for zoos, just check the Amneville one, definitively worth the detour =P
But maybe that's on your trip already?


I don't now many zoos but you could go to animals park I found them better personaly.

parks:

- http://parcsaintecroix.com/fr/ (my favorit)

to help:

- http://www.zoonaute.net/liste-zoofrance.html


The links have nice pictures... but I'm afraid my French doesn't reach beyond Bonjour. Which is actually one of the reasons I'd kinda appreciate some company :)


Reply
Copyright 2008 - Powered By phpbb
Broadcasting World Wap