•   V.Normale 
Board Index » English Connection » General
Nom d’utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Register



Bonjour all you French Furs. I'm going to be coming over to France in September, around the Lille area for a semester on student exchange. I'm learning a little bit of French but right now...Je parle pau le Francais?...^^. I'll splatter a bit of French in here and there when I learn it if you all don't mind at all, just to be able to use them in practise before I go over there in September. Pleasure to meet you all and awefully sorry for any bad French ^^'


Hellow, moi non plus je parle pas bien le français alors bienvenue et amuse toi bien ici ! :3


Welcome here !

Student Exchange ?
Will your school be in the center of Lille in "Lille Catholic University" or maybe "Lille 1 University" ?

Naalik and I live near Lille (~20km) so if you want to go to a restaurant with us, go ahead };8


Errrrm...Merci? ^^' I'll translate them when I'm at home, about to leave uni for the day..

Non Orthank, it's ESAAT in Roubaix, going there as part of the Erasmus programme from Bradford College. And I might take you up on that when I'm over there =p


Welcome!


Thank you Shirluban


Welcome!


Hey, hi, welcome, I hope you'll have a great time in France, I gonna go to Lens in august, I have family there, in Lille too. I want to meet you (like everybody else ;)), I have a bad english with an aweful grammar and a few words in my vocabulary (also an accent that nobody is able to understand, a mix between french, australian english, tahitian and normal english from NZ). That would be as much pratcice for you as for me if we meet somewhere :P.
Where do you come from? Oh wait, california. All US furries lives in there? I've seen Albino Topaz from there too (Tayerr).

I say that we could meet because i'll study for 2016 and 2017 in Lille 1 university (shht, I should'nt know it before june)


Welcome here, I hope you'll enjoy your stay ! If you need any help with the French language during your semester, please ask around we should be able to help. ^^


Merci Beaucoup everybody ^^ Wafalex, nice to meet you and I'm sure I'll learn enough Francais to be somewhat fluent by September =p I'm from the UK as well x3 Aces' last name is from a Red Hot Chili Pepper's song x3

And Merci Sushi, I'd be happy to ask for help when I need it. There's actually a fur who I'm close to in the UK who is called Sushi as well x3


Bonjour, an update from me, I am now in Roubaix, came yesterday ^^. Lovely city :3 C'est Jolie?


Hey ya! Welcome here, and welcome in France! It's always a pleasure to see some foreigners making an interest to our country! :D

See you later!


Hellow ! :3 never went to Roubaix. Let us know how your journey here feel like ! :3


Bonjour ^^ Merci! J'ai...settled in a bit :P Trying to incorporate le français into my sentences as je l'apprend. Hopefully will get better with more exposure, would like to meet other Lille/Roubaix furs just to have some amis and I can learn more français around them all :P Je sais that you lot like to see us foreigners learning the language :P


I'm now near to Lens, but far from Lille.
If you go there maybe we could meet.


Reply
Copyright 2008 - Powered By phpbb
Broadcasting World Wap