•   V.Normale 
Board Index » English Connection » General
Nom d’utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Register



Salut ! :)

Here is girl who loves france. I'am 22 years old and i live in Finland. I visited france in Laval in 2009. I learn some french in when studied restaraunt cook.

My fursona is Wolf, sou i decide my nickname to Loup. But in FA and here i use JuliaLoup, because i think is easier find me in internet.
I came here because i want to meer french furs and learn french :3

Iam going to EF20. It's very nice if in there i meet some french furs :33

You can find me in FA: julialoup or/and Skybe: loupreward


See youu :3


see ya at ef ^^
and welcome here


Welcome JuliaLoup
I think it's a great thing to learn a another language. Good luck.


Welcome here :wink:


Welcome :)


Hi ! And welcome here ! ^^


Reply
Copyright 2008 - Powered By phpbb
Broadcasting World Wap