•   V.Normale 
Board Index » English Connection » General
Nom d’utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Register



Hello everybody my name is Zavix (Ciprian IRL) I live in France since December in the Lorraine region and i found out about this website recently so i wanted to give it a try im still learning French i think i can understand it pretty much of it but im still far in having a decent conversation with someone without using google translator xD Anyway nice to meet everybody of you ^^ and i hope i will make lots of friends arround :3 Bisous :D


welcome newcomer, hope you can have fun here! Have a good stay!


Hello ;)

Welcome in Lorraine :)

if you would talk about nothing or everything :P do not hesitate to contact us ;)

see you !


Heya!

Nice to meet you. I'm just a little north of you and I'm not a native French speaker either ^^
Currently studying at university in Lille but the school year is almost up so I'll only be around for another month or so.


Welcome in France :) hope you are going to enjoy your stay ^^


Reply
Copyright 2008 - Powered By phpbb
Broadcasting World Wap