•   V.Normale 
Board Index » English Connection » General
Nom d’utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Register



Hello! :)

I, together with my friend Jack from Czech Republic will be visiting Paris between 27 May 2014 till 1 Jun 2014
The date is final

Because of that I have two questions:
1. Anyone having maybe a free space for sleeping place for two furs aaaand
2. Perhaps there is a possibility there maaay be some fursuit walk in Paris around those dates possible? :)

As this visit is in planning phase, I'm looking around right now what might be happening in end of May in Paris :)
If you want any other info, just write here or privately and I'll share additional informations that I have at the moment.

It's just a random plan :P at the moment. We're looking around :oops: for opportunities.


My flat is very little :(
But i'm okay with a fursuit outing! :3
Keep us in touch about that!

Hope you will find something.


Ok. So the final date is 27.05.2014 till 01.06.2014

Arrive at Paris est 27.05.2014 20:53 (TGV 9552)

We have already bought the tickets. We still look for any possibilities for sleeping place


Reply
Copyright 2008 - Powered By phpbb
Broadcasting World Wap