•   V.Normale 
Board Index » English Connection » General
Nom d’utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Register


Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Boujour à tous!

I really wanted to open an introduction thread in the french part of the forum but my french skills are bad... (yeah, my English skills aren't good either)

I'm from Switzerland but from the german part. This means I learned french at school but I was ALWAYS horrible at it. ._.

But this month I got a job in the french part of Switzerland which means I really need to improve my french skills.
And since I'm a member of the furry community since almost 10 years I thought I'll combine learning with fun and maybe get to know some nice people. ^^

So I'll try my best to be active in this french forum and I hope you don't mind my bad french skills when I'm posting.
(I'm pretty sure my writings will look like a caveman wrote them XD)

For the first few days I'll mostly only read but I'll try to be active as soon as possible. =)


Schwiizerdüütsch ja ?

Well I also live in the french part of switzerland my german skill are bad tough :'(

I hope you'll get to learn french better then and have fun here ! welcome !


Hai there! :3
Glad to see people from everywhere come into dis' forum! Hope you' gonna have a good time with us, mon cher ami. \O/


Bienvenue!! :) Je pense que tu préfères que l'on écrive en français du coup! :P


welcom here or bienvenu ici


We have some pretty nice cavemen around here, I'm sure you'll look more elegant than most of them ! :D

Welcome :


Thanks for all your responses and sorry for my late answer! D=

@Jak_Sherman: I guess it's almost with everyone here in Switzerland. The Romands don't like to learn German and the Swiss-Germans don't like to learn french. So they all talk english with one another XD

@PinkyDude: Merci! I hope I'll have a good time here ^^

@PaperDragon: hehe qui je vraiment dois apprendre français très vite X)

@fireblack666: Merci! ^^

@Pariah: lol, thank you! XD


Welcome :)


Bienvenue ;)
Bon courage pour ton apprentissage de notre langue :)
n'hésites pas à poser des questions :)


Bienvenue sur le forum. Si tu ne comprends pas bien quelque chose, n'hésite pas à nous demander de ré-expliquer.


Merci, Merci! :)

Et merci beaucoup pour l'offre de je peux poser de questions et de vous accepter moi bien. ^_^

Et si j'écris trop indéchiffrable vous peuvez correcter moi tous le temps X)


Ok :) alors,
Correction :
Boa a écrit:
Merci, Merci! :)

Et merci beaucoup pour l'offre de je peux poser de questions et de vous accepter moi bien. ^_^
je vous remercie beaucoup d'avoir accepté que je puisse vous poser des questions

Et si j'écris trop indéchiffrable mal vous peuvez pouvez correcter moi me corriger tous tout le temps X)

Voilà ;)

Bon courage :)


haha oh mon dieu! Ce sont beaucoup des erreurs. XD

Merci beaucoup à toi pour me corriges! ^_^


Bienvenu ! J'espère que ton Français va s'améliorer et que tu te feras plaisir en venant ici.

Citation:
Ce sont beaucoup des erreurs. XD
-> C'est beaucoup d'erreurs (des articles font la liaison, avec les mots qui commencent par une voyelle).


Salut :)

Courage, tu y es presque ;)

Correction :
Boa a écrit:
haha oh mon dieu! Ce sont Il y a beaucoup des d'erreurs. XD

mais tu peux dire aussi, comme Darkou, ou encore :
- il y a des erreurs, car j'apprends le français, mais c'est compréhensible ;)
- Diantre ! que de fautes que voilà, j'en suis toute penaude :lol:

Boa a écrit:
Merci beaucoup à toi pour me corriges m'avoir corrigée ! ^_^

De rien ;)
Courage :)

Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Reply
Copyright 2008 - Powered By phpbb
Broadcasting World Wap