•   V.Normale 
Board Index » English Connection » General
Nom d’utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Register



Hello!

Name's Mino and I'm an Ayrshire bull from Poland. Been a furry for years now and I'm hoping for even more years in this wonderful fandom to come!

I registered to this forum because I love France and French people and I want to get in touch with more French furs. I also want to practice my French, since I don't really have any opportunities to use it on a daily basis... and it's gotten rather rusty with time :(

Donc... comment allez-vous?


Hi Mino !

Welcome here.
We've to approve your messages 'til Timduru validates your account.

Très bien pour ma part et toi ?
};8


Hey hey! Welcome on the forum Mino, glad to have you here with us!

Et pour améliorer ton français, c'est quand tu veux, tu le sais :)


Welcome !
And have a good time here.^^
Aussi... Je vais bien et toi ?
:wwink:


Bienvenue ! :D


Welcome / Bienvenue ;)

Good luck for your learning / Bon courage pour ton apprentissage


Hi! Heureux d’accueillir un anglais!


Moo :3

Bienvenue parmis nous la vache !


welcoooooome to the french furry community. Hope we ll see us in France or in convention at the future. . Si tu veux la moindre aide n hesite pas ;)


Taureau !!! 8-)
Welcome here

It's me on FA ;)


Oh hai Mino, c'est moi. :o


Welcome!


Reply
Copyright 2008 - Powered By phpbb
Broadcasting World Wap