•   V.Normale 
Board Index » English Connection » General
Nom d’utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Register


Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Salut! My name is Miles the meerkat.

To give a bit of background on me, I'm currently 22 years old, and I live in Florida, USA. I can only speak English for now (sorry :(), but I am learning French as best as I can with the time I have. I might try to meep a bit of french here and there for practice if it's okay. Please forgive me for my errors, but point them out for me so that I can learn from them. ^^

There's a certain French who's become quite special to me... :love:

I study Computer Science in University, graduating with a bachelor's soon. I love gaming, although it's hard to find the time lately. I love to learn all sorts of new things, and to roleplay from time to time. I have lots more strange fascinations... but you'll have to talk to me to find those out. ;)

Anyway, that's plenty about me. I look forward to meeting all the friendly french furs here, and I hope it's not too long before I can go visit!

Au revoir~


Welcome Miles :)
I hope you'll enjoy the forum. And good luck to learn French, it's quite hard but so classy.
From Florida, it is many ... Miles away form here *throw tomatoes here for the worst joke of the day*
See'ya!


Welcome here Miles :3


Welcome meercat. =)


Welcome here :p


Welcome ! Florida looks cool !


welcome here^^ I hope you won't get bored in this forum


Hello, welcome here meerkat. Of course we can help you to learn French as best as we can.
And It can be quite an exchange if you do the same to correct our mistakes in English.
For example, I think I have made a lot just in this welcome message ^^


Thanks for all the warm welcome, everyone.

Yeah, it's too bad there's this giant body of water separating us, makes visiting a bit more difficult... Still, I am determined to do it soon.

JBF1, you're much better than you think! You didn't make any errors in your message. I will point out anything I see, though. The help is greatly appreciated. It's difficult to find people to practice with in real life, so I hope to get some supplemental practice with writing here at least. Pronunciation is probably the hardest thing though... I don't think I could master it unless I lived there, but hopefully I get close enough for understanding.

Hope to see you around. :)


Welcome Miles i have bad bad english also , i would more learn this langage ... do you can to skype with members spoken

my skype id: Warmisa

and converse about furry...

do you play videogames...

bye see you soon


Hey Misa, sorry it's been a while since I've had time to get online. Thanks for the welcome. I'm glad to IM on skype with you, but I don't voice chat too much. I'll add you. My name is theteebee on Skype.

I love to play video games when I can. I wish I had more time to play, but things have been quite busy for me lately.


welcome here


Hello Miles :)
Nice to meet you ^^ sorry, I missed your presentation in the first place X3


welcome here miles, have fun!


Welcome to that place ;)

Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Reply
Copyright 2008 - Powered By phpbb
Broadcasting World Wap