•   V.Normale 
Board Index » English Connection » General
Nom d’utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Register


Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

I'm glad I've registered here.
Soo, I just wanted to say hello; I'm a fur from Pawland, I decided to join here because I considered about learning French. :3


Hello and welcome ! Nice hybrid fursona :)


welcome Blaher! I hope you'll like the forum and it's inhabitants, have fun.


Welcome here!


welcome !


Merci :3 There's only one furench forum?


Blaher a écrit:
Merci :3 There's only one furench forum?


Nope, but it's the only one that's really active. Not necessarily active *in a good way*, though. :D

And welcome! Witaj! :3


Welcome Blaher !^^
Where are you in Poland?
And have fun with french learning. :twisted:


Welcome on board :3. We'll help you for learning French.


Welcome! how"re ya? Good luck in your french expriences


Welcome here !

Learning french ? Well hope that we could help you for ! French is a beautiful language but way difficult I guess.

Nice hybrid character btw !


i say just hello i have a basic english i would to learn english Bienvenue sur le forum n__n

and fur communauty is too good for learn langage with other furry people's

see you next n__n :D


Je ne peux pas apprendre du français en l'école car ma prof est bizarre. >.>
Alors, j'ai décidé que je veux apprendre du français ici.

Sorry I haven't been for long time on forum online but I am quite busy on another ones. ^^'


Well :) welcome back then ^^


Comment ça elle est bizarre ta prof?

Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Reply
Copyright 2008 - Powered By phpbb
Broadcasting World Wap