•   V.Normale 
Board Index » English Connection » General
Nom d’utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Register


Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

I'm Cchytale Murilega; just a normal, chill, boring four-armed cat.

I've been a furry since at least April 2010 when I first joined FA, but it wasn't until February 2011 when I really opened it up and embraced it as who I am.

I'm American; I live in south New Jersey, USA (very close to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania). Albeit, I have mostly French genes, and I was bored out of my mind, so I decided to check this place out. Though it's a coincidence because I am currently listening to a black metal album by Peste Noir that's in French, as well. :P

I don't really do much but sit behind this computer playing Second Life or browsing the webs.

A few things I can say about myself are I'm very submissive, nice, shy, brutally honest, down to earth and a loyal friend. Honesty and loyalty are also some things I value most in my friends. I also like to help out when I can.

Due to how nonindependent and nonsocial I am in the real world, it's extremely difficult for me to try to get out and make more fur friends and whatnot, and I feel very lonely and depressed a lot due to this... I haven't been to any furry conventions or meets or anything like that due to this, but I hope one day I will gain the courage to get out and attend one...

Some of my interests include: Music (mostly into death and black metal, but I like a lot of stuff), some casual video gaming, socializing with furries, and playing Second Life.


Hi Cchytale ! (How do you pronounce it, more like "Kitalé", or "xitalé, kchitalé" ?) and welcome here ! :)

A four-armed cat ? That's quite unusual, I like it ! Sounds cool :lol:

I hope you will find some new friends and enjoy yourself here with us ! Some of us speak english quite well, and way better than me so, don't worry about it :wink: Do you speak French, just a bit ? Or not at all ? ^^

(I hope I didn't make too many mistakes... I'm not used to speak in english :? As long as you can understand me, I guess it's okay !)

Oh by the way, you have a nice avatar !


Origamyst a écrit:
Hi Cchytale ! (How do you pronounce it, more like "Kitalé", or "xitalé, kchitalé" ?) and welcome here ! :)

A four-armed cat ? That's quite unusual, I like it ! Sounds cool :lol:

I hope you will find some new friends and enjoy yourself here with us ! Some of us speak english quite well, and way better than me so, don't worry about it :wink: Do you speak French, just a bit ? Or not at all ? ^^

(I hope I didn't make too many mistakes... I'm not used to speak in english :? As long as you can understand me, I guess it's okay !)

Oh by the way, you have a nice avatar !


It's pronounced like this: "Kai-tale".

Thanks. I do not speak anything other than English, albeit I listen to a lot of French black metal, so I sometimes pick up some of the language from that XD

You're English is perfectly fine; your grammar is a hell of a lot better than one of my fox furry friends in real life, and his girlfriend's as well, and they are American!

I also have a question: Is there anyway to translate this site into English? I have tried using FoxLingo, an add-on for FireFox that translates anything into English for me whenever I need it to. But I have found a problem with it that, when I have it translate this website and everything within it into English, it logs me out. If I log back in, the site goes back to French again.

Thank you. It was done by two good friends of mine: One did the line art, the other colored it.


Well... I never had to translate a site into english, so :D I'm not the one who will answer... I suppose ohter people will come here and answer ! I'm sure something like this should exist... But I can't help you with this, I'm sorry !
And thanks for the pronounciation and the compliment :lol:

Do you practice arts, like drawing, music, writing ? Or any activities like sports or something ? ^^


Origamyst a écrit:
Well... I never had to translate a site into english, so :D I'm not the one who will answer... I suppose ohter people will come here and answer ! I'm sure something like this should exist... But I can't help you with this, I'm sorry !
And thanks for the pronounciation and the compliment :lol:

Do you practice arts, like drawing, music, writing ? Or any activities like sports or something ? ^^


Heh don't worry about it buddy.

Well...I don't practice them, but I have done all three; I have drawn (crappy stuff), attempted to make music a few times (crappy) and wrote a seven-paragraph fan-fic horror story based off the The Holders series (actually made something good with that for once).


Oh I always loved four-armed critters. Do you have a character picture ? :love:


Ozone Griffox a écrit:
Oh I always loved four-armed critters. Do you have a character picture ? :love:


Just go to my Fur Affintiy (92APerson92) and look in my gallery for a whole bunch of 'em :3


Welcome here Cchytale ^^
I hope you will enjoy the little english settlement we have here, and maybe discover the french one? As your mostly have french genes, may be can you read it a few?


Kayoty a écrit:
sorry but i tried to write in british ^^
serioulsy: feel home bro'


You did it very good, don't sweat it.


Welcome among us and enjoy your stay, New Jersey fellow . :)

Citation:
I also have a question: Is there anyway to translate this site into English? I have tried using FoxLingo, an add-on for FireFox that translates anything into English for me whenever I need it to. But I have found a problem with it that, when I have it translate this website and everything within it into English, it logs me out. If I log back in, the site goes back to French again.


Go there and switch to british at the "langue" line .


Naonao a écrit:
Welcome among us and enjoy your stay, New Jersey fellow . :)

Citation:
I also have a question: Is there anyway to translate this site into English? I have tried using FoxLingo, an add-on for FireFox that translates anything into English for me whenever I need it to. But I have found a problem with it that, when I have it translate this website and everything within it into English, it logs me out. If I log back in, the site goes back to French again.


Go there and switch to british at the "langue" line .


It already is.


Ah D: sorry I thought it wasn't. Well otherwise I know that Google Chrome has an automatic translation feature but I have no clue for others web browser (especially firefox that I didn't used for years now haha) .


welcome here ^^


Oohh I love that one : http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7959618/

You use your lower right hand and upper left hand for the controller. and dig for chips with your lower left :wink: *crunchcunch*

Now the silly question : are you ambidextrous ?


Hi dear metalhead ! Be welcome there ;)

4 harms ? How many music instrument do you play whit this ? :-o

Cchytale Murilega a écrit:
A few things I can say about myself are I'm very submissive, nice, shy, brutally honest, down to earth and a loyal friend.


Ho my gosh ! The mane six All-in-one !

Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Reply
Copyright 2008 - Powered By phpbb
Broadcasting World Wap