•   V.Normale 
Board Index » English Connection » General
Nom d’utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Register


Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Hi all! :-)
I’m a russian furry and along with several other russian furries I’m going to visit Paris on our way to CesFur 2012 for one day (4th of July). So I wanted to ask several questions, if you please.

1. We want to stay for a night in an inexpensive hostel somewhere in the center of Paris (as far as I know there are plenty that meets both criteria). Do you have any advices on that?

2. Firstly, we want to visit Disneyland Paris, but what other places would you recommend provided we’ve got half a day left?

3. Any general advices about Paris? (public transport, prices, cafes etc).

4. Last but not least – would someone like to meet us and maybe show us around Paris? :-) We are warm and friendly group, and there are fursuiters and artists amongst us (some of us both ^_^).

Our FA pages: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egnerion, http://www.furaffinity.net/user/taffka/, http://www.furaffinity.net/user/enaya-thewhitewolfen/, http://www.furaffinity.net/user/griseus/, http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kory333/.


Small addition - our team gave four fursuiters and two artists. Enjoy!


Hello to you ! I will try to answer your questions as much as I can :)

1. I don't really know hotels as I've always live near Paris. However, there are plenty of subways and trains and it's easy to travel inside Paris, so you don't have to choose only hotels in the center. It will be cheaper, as the extreme center of Paris is Eiffel Tower, Louvres Museum, etc, so it's quite expensive :p You can try to take a chamber near big train stations like Gare de Lyon, Chatelet les Halles, Gare du nord, Montparnass, or Gare de l'est, I know there are plenty of hotels here.

2. It really depends on what you want to do ! There are many things to do in Paris: we have beautiful parks, but also a looot of art museum, good restaurants, famous monuments ... Just tell us what you want to do and we can give you advices on it :)

3. It will be easier for you to travel in subways and trains if you know exactly where you're going, just to plan things. About subway prices, I highly recommand you, if you want to travel a lot in one day, to take an unlimited ticket for one day. It'll be cheaper than normal subway tickets. We can also help you to plan your trip if you tell us exactly where you're going :) About food, I know some good places, depending on what you want to eat ?

4. Russians furs have always been so nice to me when I took the bus with them last year at ef ! I would have been happy to show you Paris if I wasn't already waited somewhere else this day :( However I'll try to help you as much as I can, be sure of that :p Don't hesitate to ask questions !


Also question - anyone want join our team in Disneyland trip?


maybe, I live really close to disney so it's not a big deal for me.
(but I'll need some time to unlock my english [I'm kinda shy when I have to speak in that language] )


Nejaa, sound good! Also one of us can speak French, but very simple


it's awesome fursuits are that you put in the first post ...^^


Message supprimé.


llanowar a écrit:
Nejaa, sound good! Also one of us can speak French, but very simple


nice ^^ that could help :3


If you want someone to help you to visit Paris, I am free for that.

Contact me by mp if you want more information about places in Paris.


dragon :3


Guys, I’m really sorry for not responding to your messages. In the last few days we were very busy preparing for the trip.

We don’t yet know for sure where we will be lodging, but at 4th of July we are planning to have a walk near the Eiffel Tower at about 9 pm. So anyone who’d like to meet us is very welcome :-) I’ll be updating our trip status at my Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/llanowar.

P.S. We are going to buy 2 French SIM cards to stay in touch, and I’ll post them here later.


I don't have twitter but the SIM cards is a good idea.


Any updates on our trip will be here and I will also post our new phone numbers. Or if you would like, you can send me PM with you phone numbers.


So we've made it to Paris (it was actually very hard to lodge in a hotel - we went through like may be 40 or 50 and all of them were full). Today we are going at Disneyland Paris at about 10 am from Nation Metro station, and anyfur who'd like to come with us are welcome ^_^
My french phone number is +3-377-813-93-26, sms me or call me if you are interested in coming to Disneyland with us :-)

Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Reply
Copyright 2008 - Powered By phpbb
Broadcasting World Wap