•   V.Normale 
Board Index » English Connection » General
Nom d’utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Register


Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Bonjour de la Russie! *^_^*

Sorry my french is terrible so I'll introduce myself in English.

I'm a red fox, a little artist and founder of http://www.furnation.ru and co-founder of yiff.ru (dunno maybe you've heard about it)

Being russian I love France and all things related to France.

Cheers!


hi !
I can repeat what you said: Sorry, my english is terrible.
But welcome on Francefurs.


*hugs*


Welcome here.
I'm glad to meet you ^^
And I think that many of us know these websites. =3
*hugs*


welcome on francefurs ! 8-)


Hello and welcome to you cooncat francefur


Hello there!

*hugs warmly* Glad to have new foreigners among us!
Welcome in our small country and community. In hope you'll find what you're looking for =P

If you want, there's an English part of the forum where you can introduce yourself. It is below the French sections. ^^


ok thanks ^_^


Heyllooooo!!! ^^
Welcome among us!


cooncat .....hello ^^ big HUG ^^

biotifoul avatar ^^

(désolé pour l'orthographe ^^)


Welcome in the french furry community ;)


Welcome to you, and enjoy your stay with us.

J'espère que la traduction est correct!


RED Waschigel a écrit:
If you want, there's an English part of the forum where you can introduce yourself. It is below the French sections. ^^

C'est déjà là qu'il a posté... :roll:


Aloha !

We like Vodka!


Welcome!

Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Reply
Copyright 2008 - Powered By phpbb
Broadcasting World Wap