•   V.Normale 
Board Index » English Connection » General
Nom d’utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Register



Hello!

Finally been persuaded to post here by a friend so here goes!

I've only recently wanted to seriously get into the furry community and I'm just as new to the whole scene itself too. :)

My french is pretty bad and the length of time i've been here now just makes me feel worse about it. :oops: I'm 26 and have lived here for 6 years now for work. I'm a gamer and spend faaaaar too much time on gaming related activities so I need something else to do! :)

I haven't really got a fursona as such yet. So far I'm hovering around one of the wolf variety and have had a few attempts at drawing one. (not so good on the drawing front but I'm sure it will get better!)

So yeah, I'd be interested to get in on the furry community in and around Paris and hopefully see some of you soon! :)


Helloooo!
Welcome among us, Wushi! :wink:


Hello and welcome :)


Hello !

Welcome among us ! I think that the language is not important, as long as we understand. Furry is universal ! :3


Welcome here :3


hi welcome !


Hello :3


welcome here mister wushi, do you know vix?


I do!


Wushi a écrit:
I do!

Vix is my friend :lol:


Aloha!

What kind of games do you play? What system? I'm sure you could find people to add a lil' french twist to your games :p
Also, apart from gaming, anything else you do? :o


@Mairusu Paua - Cool! Hope that can extend to me too! :)

@darkou - I'm mainly a pc gamer. :P I do have consoles but dont play them much at all. At the moment I'm mostly playing World of Warcraft and Team Fortress 2.

Other than gaming I have recently tried my hand at a bit of drawing, Not much done so far and i don't think it will get much better but I'll try! I really love just going for a drive too. I'm right on the edge of the paris "area" so I'm quite lucky to have some really nice country roads to check out. :)


Oh i don't know what you're into, but i'm sure other people might be into "urban exploration", you know, wandering into abandoned areas where nature slowly started to claim its right.

I'm sure you could find WoW and TF2 buddies around here too! Do not hesitate to create a new topic and such to make sure you've been noticed by as many peeps as possible? :)


darkou a écrit:
I'm sure you could find WoW and TF2 buddies around here too!


TEAAAAM FORTREEEEESS !!! WOOOOOOW !!! :love: :love: :love:


Reply
Copyright 2008 - Powered By phpbb
Broadcasting World Wap