•   V.Normale 
Board Index » English Connection » General
Nom d’utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Register



Bonjour!

Just trying to introduce myself. I'm Equus. I live in the US right now, but I'm going to be visiting Paris this fall (Sept 1-3). The above is about the extent of my grasp of the French language (I am a bit embarassed! :( ).

Anyway, I'm going to be visting Paris and Caen/Bayeux this fall and I really want to meet some interesting people while I'm there since I'll be traveling alone!

I'd be really interested in getting to know some people ahead of time!

A little about myself: My character is a unicorn, I'm 24, and like dance music or rock from the late 60s to the late 70s. I'm trying to learn French slowly, and I love to ride horses (I train horses at a horse shelter for abused and neglected horses near my home).


Thank you!

E


.


Hello Equus !

I don't already know what I'll be doing in September so I can't assure you that I'll be there to meet you.

Anyway, good luck learning French (damned language) and don't be embarrassed about speaking French, I think I write English well but I have difficulties speaking it fluently (and I don't think I'm the only one).

Ps : Some of my classmates still say some "can be able to" >.> And they're 21 years old, so they've been learning English for at least 8 years, maybe more.


Welcome here :)

A furmeet may take place in Paris on Saturday, 3rd of September, since furmeets are organized in the capital every first Saturday of the month. But it's in four months, so nothing's certain. :wink:


Ah very cool. Not sure what my schedule is going to look like but its entirely possible that I'll be tearing my way through the Louve and Orsay on Sept 3 :-D.

I also really want to just take in the culture and get away from all the touristy stuff at least for a little while when I'm there. I hate being a tourist...I feel so out of place. so a good walk on some of the back streets looking at cool architecture might be fun.

Also I have heard Paris has a pretty great club scene. is that true?


Reply
Copyright 2008 - Powered By phpbb
Broadcasting World Wap