•   V.Normale 
Board Index » English Connection » General
Nom d’utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Register



Salut!

Just introducing myself. :) I'm Vix, I moved to Paris from England a few years ago and finally admitted that I was a furry recently. Unfortunately my French is still pretty terrible so I have been having a hard time finding anything out about furries in and about Paris, so when I found here I signed up. :)

I guess I should put some stuff about me. :) I'm 25, been living here for 4 years or so now for work, my fursona is a fox. I like games, rpg, tabletop and console/pc. I listen to heavy metal and am trying to learn to draw with a graphics tablet.

I have never met any other furries in real life so I was wondering if there was anyone in the area that I could get in touch with and maybe meet


Hi Vix, and welcome here. Normally there's a furmeet every first weekend of the month in Paris, so it should be easy enough to contact Parisian furs. Some of us are quite fluent in English (well, more or less), so don't worry too much about communication problems. :)

I recommend that you subscribe to the following mailing-list, so you'll be alerted of most furry events taking place in Paris and its surroundings : http://mlfurs.org/


Welcome among us Vix.

I hope you will find what you are looking for here !.

Translation (I hope I don't make mistake translating what I wrote) :

Bienvenue parmi nous Vix.

J'espère que tu vas trouver ce que tu recherches ici !


Welcome :)


hi new fox.
yeah it is true , you should find some furries who speak english.
and if you are interrested i know some people who play RPG in english.


Welcome Vix ! :D


penpen a écrit:
hi new fox.
yeah it is true , you should find some furries who speak english.
and if you are interrested i know some people who play RPG in english.


That would be great, I am only playing Deathwatch at the moment so theres room for more. :)


Hello and welcome ! :3


Hey ! ^^
Welcome among us !!!!


Welcome ! *huggles*


Reply
Copyright 2008 - Powered By phpbb
Broadcasting World Wap