•   V.Normale 
Board Index » English Connection » General
Nom d’utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Register



Just introducing myself. I'm from the UAE, and I spent eight years in the states finishing my studies - It's where I got in touch with the furry community there and made a lot of great friendships. So far there isn't much out here since I've moved back last year.

However, it happens with my line of work that I'll be visiting France at times. I'll be in Paris next week between 13-19 March and interested in meeting up with the local furs. Mon français n'est pas tres bien, mais j'apprends! It would certainly help me with my french skills as I've been self studying for several months so far and am really interested in developing it further.

Anyone who's interested, just shoot me an email and we'll take it from there.


Hello Snakeskirt, and welcome here.

I don't live in Paris so I won't be meeting you, but I hope you will enjoy your stay in Paris and find some furs to meet there.

Anyway nice to meet you !


Hey there! Not living in Paris either, sorry :)

How old are you? Hobbies?


Hi, dude. It's a shame you didn't come last week, since Parisian furmeets usually take place every first weekend of the month. :)

Also, last May we had a discussion about whether Islam would prohibit fursuiting or not (we concluded it probably was the case), and it made me wonder if there were any furs in the Arabic world.

Seems there are, then. :P


Thanks for the warm welcome! ^.^

Well this will be my first trip to France, and there will be others including a possible extended stay (several months to a year). Hence the reason I've joined the forum - get to meet other furs in France and plan out trips to other areas besides Paris when the chance comes. It's more fun to visit areas if you know someone there after all.

Alors, j'ai vingt-sept ans. Hobbies include video games (PC, Xbox 360, iOS), drawing (still practicing when I get the time, I started posting my sketches up on http://snakeskurt.posterous.com/ in the meantime), I used to do close-up magic but I am so out of practice lately, reading (non-fiction on ranging topics, sci-fi, fantasy, or whatever sparks my interest). I did get into tabletop (pen & paper) RPG, different trading card games (although I left my cards in the states), and board games which I enjoy since they're social. I'm pretty open to ideas though, always willing to give something a fair try. Last year I started snowboarding and do enjoy it quite a lot. I'm also big on traveling, always willing to explore areas beyond the tourist traps ;)

Hehe, yeah it's just my luck that I miss the Parisian furmeet. Oh well, c'est la vie! I am hopeful that I'll manage to catch other ones in the near future so I'll keep you posted. As for the discussion on fursuiting, I'm surprised at the outcome because I certainly don't think so. I know my views are quite liberal (ok, maybe very liberal) in many aspects of the religion, but I'll have to translate through a lot of french and see how that conclusion came about.

Enchantée! Here's hoping to get know one another better and meet up sometime. If my throwing of french sentences in between get's annoying do let me know - I kept it to a minimum this time just in case :P


Hello and Welcome Snakeskurt.


Hello there Redmoon, Glad to see a response from one Parisian fur at least, it's where I'll be at whenever I'm traveling to France.

Well, you know a little about me, how about yourself? Hobbies?


Reply
Copyright 2008 - Powered By phpbb
Broadcasting World Wap