•   V.Normale 
Board Index » English Connection » General
Nom d’utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Register



Cheek!
I'm deep the great spotted woodpecker from Hungary. The reason for registering here 1. long and difficult story so the "why not" is much plainer :) I try to introduce myself as short as possible.
I'm 23 years old, male fur, my fursona is half feral half anthro. Occupation:
Paper: Engineer/Mechanical Developer/Quality Controller
Wannabe: Animal Caretaker (Birds - Penguins)
Now my work is meets with my interests, I'm working for local filmmakers. Mostly I edit headlines, lower thirds, spec effects, sometimes go to shootings to help and learning operateur technologies or sometimes help in sound engineering. The films are related to Nature and BirdLife Hungary.
I have no any reference what I have done with After Effects, properly I don't want to show. I'm still learning design techniques, some plug-ins in depth and I have to share the results (in the immediate future) so I might show you.
I love birds as you expected, especially penguins. It's like an obsession. I collect life like plush penguins, one is in the mail for me at this time.
My musical interest is wide so I write what sould not be: Mozart, Beethoven and other symphonic freaks or croaking-screaming metal :). I listen a lot of styles between those two extremes like Hands-Up, Eurodande, ElectroHouse, FunkHouse, some Hardstyle and Jumpstyle tunes, Epic-, Tech-, and Progressive Trance and even Filmmusic.
Other interests: djing, photography, hobby electronics, try everything that seems exciting... as a regular woodpecker pecks into everything.
On my FA account you can see ALL my drawings I have done :D
And I wrote this song: Woodpecker Song.mid

So as you can see I'm not a writer, nor musician, nor drawer.
I didn't write all about me, if you wanna know something detailed, ask away!

oh, and we have this topig, anyone knows who is this Lady Louve? We would like to hear more about her.


Darkdoomer?


Welcome to Francefurs :3

Deoloup a écrit:
Darkdoomer?


Image


In our forum, there's a member called "patachu". Neo said patachu is known in France as Darkdoomer. But Lady Louve is another person who was coming to Budapest and made that drawing to a building.


Yep, indeed, there is a darkdoomer.


Hi there!

Hope you'll make friends and such =)


Diti a écrit:
Yep, indeed, there is a darkdoomer.


Hi Diti! Yes, he is patachu. But we are more interested in Lady Louve. :)


Hi :)

Nice musical tastes.


BePower a écrit:
Hi :)

Nice musical tastes.


Others may not agree with you :) Many years before when I was a student, my teachers wouldn't say that. Sometimes the school took us to the local theatre. There were musical shows that mostly enjoyable for youths. One time it was deadly horrible, the show was full of hungarian traditional music / dance and 2 times disco dance. I said to my classmates, if the next part will be a hungarian folk, I'll going to leave. My classmates agreed with me, the next was hungarian folk, we stood up instantly and have left ran away. The directors and the teachers didn't say "nice musical taste". :D
But thanks anyway.


Welcome here ! Glad to see another birds lover: I have few peckers in my garden, that kind of pecker : Image

I like also filmmaking & films related to nature/wild life.


Wooah.. yes, it's Great Spotted Woodpecker (Male) :). Nice photo!

This video was done by that person who I work together, before I'm associated with him: It's some kind of a director's edit, because I saw the original Geopark film, that was different but uses the same footages.


Reply
Copyright 2008 - Powered By phpbb
Broadcasting World Wap