•   V.Normale 
Board Index » English Connection » General
Nom d’utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Register



I was recently watched by http://www.furaffinity.net/user/leeden/ who extended an open invitation to this forum.


I only know a few furs from Europe (most from England and Sweden), but not very many from France. Despite how busy I may be, I am always interested in meeting new people. Hoping to make new friends here :)


My gallery is http://www.furaffinity.net/user/gunmouth


nice to meet you...

where do you come from?


penpen a écrit:
nice to meet you...

where do you come from?


I second that : where do you live ? :P

Enjoy your stay here !


Oh yeah... maybe I should have said where I am from.


I am from the United States.

My mother is a US citizen, but my father is French Canadian.

I have French, Welsh, British, Scottish, Irish, Norwegian, German and Cherokee blood in me... but the only language I know is English.

I love nearly all types of art and music. The only French band I know of is Dionisus.


Hellow, and Welcome here =3


Well hey there, that is a name I didn't expect to show up over here!


Welcome here !


Gunmouth ??
Fanboy here ! Image
Nah don't be scared :3
I'm only watching and faving you sometimes on FA (and it's quite enjoyable)
Great job !
(btw your FA link doesn't work because of the ".com". It's ".net" for furaffinity)
Welcome to Francefurs ! Nice to see you around !

*me is happy*


Hey, i know you (just your name on FA)!

As other people said, your link is messed up ;D

Well, welcome. As for french music, i made a journal on FA a whiiile ago, linking to some french music i like. That might interest you. Or not. ( http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/1113373/ )

Apart from drawing, any hobby? :o

It's good to have foreigners around :B


GunMouth ... ? Do I know ... oh yes, I was browsing your gallery not long ago ! :)
'need to watch you before I forget. I enjoy your style and humour. :P

GuNMouTH a écrit:
My mother is a US citizen, but my father is French Canadian.

I have French, Welsh, British, Scottish, Irish, Norwegian, German and Cherokee blood in me...

Haha, wow. You could travel pretty far just by looking at your Family Tree. :wink:

Hope you enjoy your stay here. Don't hesitate to talk about anything in English. We'll take care of the translation if need be. :)


Thanks for all the welcome, everyone!


Also, thanks to Rimou and Darkou for letting me know about my FA link. I will fix that. :)


In response to Darkou, I do have one other hobby apart from drawing... and that is COOKING! I love to cook! I like to experiment with food, and see if I can come up with new and exciting dishes! Often times... my days are so full of art that I get sick of it... so cooking helps me escape. When I am cooking, I do not have to worry about pictures, and I am surrounded by the delicious smell of the fresh vegetables that I use to cook.

And of course... I am a geek... so I love cartoons, comic books, movies and video games. My favorite game right now is Left 4 Dead 2. I play it with my fiancee, Kami (Kamicheetah on FA), and we love it! One day I will get an XBox Live Gold account and play with others online :)

I will check out the music links! Thank you!


Neat! I look forward cooking once i got my own place and stuff.

Go the xbox box gold! it's fun!


Hello and welcome here.

Check out this wine http://askthecooks.com/wp-content/uploa ... 10-004.jpg to drink along with the fine meals you prepare ! :wlaugh:


Reply
Copyright 2008 - Powered By phpbb
Broadcasting World Wap