•   V.Normale 
Board Index » English Connection » General
Nom d’utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Register



Hello,
my name is Charlotte Lybeer, i'm a Belgian photographer and very much interested in the furry fandom, especially fursuiters.
I'm searching for fursuiters who are interested to be photographed by me. Ofcourse you recieve a copy of the pictures I'll make.
I'll only use the pictures for artistic reasons: expositions, publications.
Anyone interested ? ... write me Lybeerchar@hotmail.com
Thanks!
Charlotte


Hi !

Well, if you'd like to make fursuit pictures in Brussels, you should contact Cookie, she lives there :)

Also, if you more want picture into public place, I'm organizing a fursuit event in April in the park of Cinquantenaire in Brussels too, contact me if you want more info about that ;)

Djem


Hello hello !


Hi, still searching for fursuiters to photograph!
Anyone interested?
Lybeerchar@hotmail.com


Charlotte will come at my place the next 9 or 10 of october to take some fursuit picture.

If you would like to join, will free to contact me or her ;)

--------------------------------------

Charlotte va venir chez moi le 9 ou 10 octobre prendre des photos de fursuit, si vous voulez vous joindres à nous, contacté moi directement ;)

Djem


Reply
Copyright 2008 - Powered By phpbb
Broadcasting World Wap