•   V.Normale 
Board Index » English Connection » General
Nom d’utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Register


Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Hello. I'm Wolferajd a gray hybrid wolf.

I'm spontanious and shy wolf that is living currently still in Poland.
After having issues in my "homeland", I'm slowly seeking my place somewhere in world.
During last months (soon years) causing myself lots of troubles (as a young fur should :P )
My french fur friend told me about this board, so I've decided to post without further delays. :)

First of all and most important... I'm still learning languages, but as of now only language I can somewhat talk is English.

Although maybe it's a little bit too early, I'd like to announce that I'm going to visit Paris in first 3 days in February. If someone isn't affraid, I'm looking forward for replies ^^ unpatiently, since thanks my trouble making nature, I'd run into really small issue about it.

Happy to see you all :)
and sorry for my sometimes bad English.


Hello hello Wolferajd !

You're a wolf, yeah ! Good choice ! :P

And if you don't speak English very well, it's not very important, most people ( with me ) of this forum can't speak English very well too .


even the youngest, you see?
i'm surprising grey wolf...^^

and welcome wolferajd

you come to paris

yeah very nice.
my home is not very close to paris, so it ins't the better place for you. but if you don't find anithing else , send me a note ^^


Welcome here =)


Thanks all a lot *hugs*

Well.. I forgot to mention about details of my problem.
It looks like that... I have already booked the flight and though that I managed all ^^ but as always something happend and one of reasons of my mentioning about my arrival to Paris is that, there will be no one to host me there.

So... if some fur is able to host be during days mentioned in my first post (31 Jan - 3 Feb), then I'll arrive for sure....
Sorry if this caused anyone problems ^^ I'm spontanious wuffy and this are the results

penpen a écrit:
even the youngest, you see?
i'm surprising grey wolf...^^

and welcome wolferajd

you come to paris

yeah very nice.
my home is not very close to paris, so it ins't the better place for you. but if you don't find anithing else , send me a note ^^

Thanks a lot :) You're reading in my mind... yes if this will be the case, I'll for sure PM you :)


P.S. Don't blame me for my spontanious ^^


Wolferajd a écrit:
P.S. Don't blame me for my spontanious ^^
the last EF registration

Cheetah: you are crazy
us: no we are furry


hello hello and welcome to France furs, I hope you'll a good travel in france^^


Hi Wolfer and welcome here :)


Hello brother wolf and welcome :wwink:


Welcome here, Wolfer. I hope you'll enjoy your stay ! :)

Wolferajd a écrit:
and sorry for my sometimes bad English.

Don't worry about that, it's better trying to speak and make some mistakes from time to time than keeping silence and not learning anything.


hi hi and welcome Wolfer :3


Because of recently issues and unability to stay in Paris after arrival, I sadly say that I had to cancel flight.
Besides it was all spontanious idea.

For curious ones, PM for details.
Sorry :|

Thanks for welcomes :) and interest....
for sure on some better time I'll get back to it, but I think that it's not yet time for that.


Arf, heya, Wolfer! Hope you enjoy your stay here and post often! :*)~

*should try to remember his password more often - last time he was here was when the drama broke...*


AladasianWSuricatus a écrit:
Arf, heya, Wolfer! Hope you enjoy your stay here and post often! :*)~


Hehehehe... thanks =) I already enjoyed it ^^ *hugs*

AladasianWSuricatur a écrit:
*should try to remember his password more often - last time he was here was when the drama broke...*

WOOT! :o

*g* :lol: It was YOU who hacked into my mailbox? X) didn't ya? :silly:


What mailbox? :|

I think we all know who i'm referring to...

Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Reply
Copyright 2008 - Powered By phpbb
Broadcasting World Wap