•   V.Normale 
Board Index » English Connection » General
Nom d’utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Register


Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Hello everybody! \o\
I'm Koush, a blue husky from Brazil ^^ Firespike told me about this forum, so here I am :3

What can I say about me... hmm... Well, normally I don't draw, just on special occasions, like gifts to friends. ^^ I like meeting new people and making new fur-friends, as well as attending furcons, as Abando, the biggest (and the only one) we have here.

Well... I don't know what to say anymore hahaha So, if you want, you can ask me question ^^


And, oh, nice to meet you all! ^^


Welcome to the forum! :)

*one more cross for Firespike*
Hmmm...
*Starts learning Portuguese*


KOUSH KOUSH~ *pounces*
Yay welcom in the French side of the furry *tamtamtam tam tadam tam tadam* XD
hope you'll enjoy here and meet lots of french furs :3


Welcome here.


Thanks! ^^

Yeaaah, after we brought you to the Brazilian side of the fandom, now it's our turn to know the french side ^^ I'm sure it'll be very nice! \o/

Finrod a écrit:
Welcome to the forum! :)

*one more cross for Firespike*
Hmmm...
*Starts learning Portuguese*


hahahaha XD
Oooohhh! Does your name stands for THE Finrod Felagund? *-*


Koush a écrit:
Thanks! ^^

Finrod a écrit:
Welcome to the forum! :)

*one more cross for Firespike*
Hmmm...
*Starts learning Portuguese*


hahahaha XD
Oooohhh! Does your name stands for THE Finrod Felagund? *-*


Ups ^^'
Found... XD
Well, I liked the name and took it... But no, I don't identify myself to him. o_o I'm Finrod the purring dragon! =3


Finrod a écrit:
Koush a écrit:
Thanks! ^^

Finrod a écrit:
Welcome to the forum! :)

*one more cross for Firespike*
Hmmm...
*Starts learning Portuguese*


hahahaha XD
Oooohhh! Does your name stands for THE Finrod Felagund? *-*


Ups ^^'
Found... XD
Well, I liked the name and took it... But no, I don't identify myself to him. o_o I'm Finrod the purring dragon! =3


hahaha, no, no, I was asking only about the name ^^
Aw, so cute :3 *patpats Finrod*


Hi there ! Hope you'll enjoy your stay :D


Hello and Welcome Koush.


yay !!!

welcome here ^^
nice name
nice avatar

i wonder how many fur we can see in your convention^^


Aw! You're so cute ! Welcome! :wwink:
*big hugs*


Thanks ^^
Your avatar is pretty cute too, penpen ^^
*hugs Snowolf and spins with him* hahahaha XD


Welcome to Francefurs :cat: bienvenido ! Bienvenu !


Welcome here, Koush! ^_^


Welcome ^^

Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Reply
Copyright 2008 - Powered By phpbb
Broadcasting World Wap