•   V.Normale 
Board Index » English Connection » General
Nom d’utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Register


Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Bon soir! Je suis chat noir!
Well, oui, oui, je parle un peu le français, but I can fully understand sentences, so, for me, it's gonna be easier to read than speak, but I'm trying to learn French :3

Well, I'm the admin of the largest Brazilian Furry Community, and, since Firespike told me about this forum, it's a pleasure for me to explore new worlds, and know new people. Also, I love studying languages, and it's going to be a challenge for me. Also, I can speak Japanese, and a little Finnish. And Portuguese, bien sûr heh ^^'

Je suis enchantée de faire votre connaissance! Merci ^^ *Bows*


Nya welcome cuty kitty =3


Bienvenu sur Francefurs , Perx :cat: nice to know someone who's curious about strange and weird countries likes France :lol:


Bienvenue! j'espère que tu te plairas ici et que tu te feras des amis !


Hello et bienvenue sur ce forum ! :P


Bienvenue à toi

I don't really know lots of things about the Brazilian Furry Community, could you provide us more informations ?

};8


Well, as far as I'm concerned, there's just one big forum here (One or another sites are being developed, but, well, they end up joining our forum) called Furry Brasil. Of course, there's a community from orkut, and so, but, again, related to the forum. There's not sooo many users there, but because here, in Brazil, furry is not a thing that shows up everywhere. A lot of furries know some other sites (Specially adult sites) and come across our Forum later, by chance.

There's just one large Furcon, called Abando, once a year, but it's still improving year by year. Sure, we meet along the year, by some casual fur meetings in a lot of cities, and it's nice. We have some fabulous artists, spreading the furry culture around the country, and we hope it can grow a lot ^^

Even though furries here are a bit lazy :oops:

But they help ^^


Bonjour Perx!

Perx a écrit:
... because here, in Brazil, furry is not a thing that shows up everywhere.
Do you mean that you don't see many furries around (which is probably much the same over here, I think; at least I haven't seen any unexpected furs yet except for last years' Halloween at Disneyland Paris.. and I was more-or-less expecting it there :) ) or that anthropomorphic characters don't feature in everyday brazilian culture that much?


KAWA PEEEEEERRRRRX!!! ENVAZÃO BISCATE! A, ici, tu vas parler Français Muahaha!

So, you finally came XD Hope you'll envoy here as in FB! And who knows, you'll probably will talk French after some "improvised" teach XD
Wanna come in france? You'll be welcom in my alpian house XD Let's go skiing! lol

So welcome here! =D


Welcome here... :)


Tayi a écrit:
Bonjour Perx!

Perx a écrit:
... because here, in Brazil, furry is not a thing that shows up everywhere.
Do you mean that you don't see many furries around (which is probably much the same over here, I think; at least I haven't seen any unexpected furs yet except for last years' Halloween at Disneyland Paris.. and I was more-or-less expecting it there :) ) or that anthropomorphic characters don't feature in everyday brazilian culture that much?


A bit of both. Like, there are a few cities that have a lot of furries, so, meetings are common. But we don't advertise it very much, so, furry culture don't feature in our daily routine that much heh.

Firespike a écrit:
KAWA PEEEEEERRRRRX!!! ENVAZÃO BISCATE! A, ici, tu vas parler Français Muahaha!


INVASÃO BISCATE!! 8D
J'essayerais de parler français :3


Hello ! Sorry d'avance for my very bad english.


Hello and Welcome Perx


Welcome aboard Perx ! ;P


Bienvenue, avec un peu de retard. :3

Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Reply
Copyright 2008 - Powered By phpbb
Broadcasting World Wap