•   V.Normale 
Board Index » English Connection » General
Nom d’utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Register


Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante

Bonjour. J'maple Stripe Kazama and my french is REALLY bad. Anyhow. I'm a winged tiger from le Sweden. I'm 18 years old, turning 19 VERY soon. I've been to EuroFurence 14 and WILL be going to EuroFurence 15 :D.

Also, I should mention that I am planning to make a 'tour' around parts of western Europe this summer by train. Stops are Berlin, Amsterdam, Paris, London, Manchester and Dublin. To save money i'm looking to sleep over at fur's places. I've got a matress booked in Manchester so far. *laughs* Konigs53 gave me the link (by MSN) to here so I could look for furs in Paris. Thing is, i kindof feel bad for doing so 'cause.. i don't know, feels like i'm giving off a VERY bad impression of myself. But what the heck, I need to save money for EuroFurence in August. Anyhow, just because i'm looking for nice furs in Paris and such won't make me stop you from adding my IM's and getting to know me. I like to get to know new furs and I'm a very friendly guy.

Thanks for reading my fellow furs and *hugs!*

Adieu (Did I spell that right?)


Hello and Welcome :wink: !


Merci =)


Hey, nice to meet you StripeKazama, hope you'll enjoy yourself on this forum.
However, there's an English section to post your introduction in.

PS : Yep, adieu ! :3


welcome :)


Mister -> Oh, sorry ^^;.. didn't know... and thanks :D

thingy -> Thanks *hugs*


Hi there tiger, and welcome on board ^^

Say, is there a chance you also stop by in Belgium? You wouldn't want to miss our famous fries, beer and chocolates, do you? :wink:

And adieu was spelt correctly, however, I wouldn't use it giving the fact you are still showing up and coming soon to visit (adieu means farewell).


desim1985 a écrit:
Hi there tiger, and welcome on board ^^

Say, is there a chance you also stop by in Belgium? You wouldn't want to miss our famous fries, beer and chocolates, do you? :wink:

And adieu was spelt correctly, however, I wouldn't use it giving the fact you are still showing up and coming soon to visit (adieu means farewell).



I have thought about Belgium and Brussels, but I don't really know what there's to see. (as in Sightseeing things.) *hugs*^^


Hi there! :)

I'm from Paris as well, and I'd be glad to meet you if you pass in Paris someday. Here is my contact info if you want to have a more in-depth discussion with me. Have a nice time!


Hi, welcome here!

No need to say despite your research (hopping you'll find what you want) you can stay here as long as you want. :)


Diti a écrit:
Hi there! :)

I'm from Paris as well, and I'd be glad to meet you if you pass in Paris someday. Here is my contact info if you want to have a more in-depth discussion with me. Have a nice time!


I added your YIM :)


Finrod -> Merci :)


Hi there and welcome

Moo
};8


Yay! Moo's are awesome :3


StripeKazama a écrit:
desim1985 a écrit:
Hi there tiger, and welcome on board ^^

Say, is there a chance you also stop by in Belgium? You wouldn't want to miss our famous fries, beer and chocolates, do you? :wink:

And adieu was spelt correctly, however, I wouldn't use it giving the fact you are still showing up and coming soon to visit (adieu means farewell).



I have thought about Belgium and Brussels, but I don't really know what there's to see. (as in Sightseeing things.) *hugs*^^

Belgium is maybe not as large as France but there are plenty and various places to see, in Brussels for starters, you have landmarks like the Atomium (recently renewed and polished) and all the recreational facilities around it (Brupark), or the great market, or you have more hidden places like the Delirium cafe (serving 2000 beers), maneken piss, the chocolate museum *breathes*, the advantage is that it is smaller than Paris and so everything is also closer from each other ^^
There are other cities to visit like Bruges (if you like boring but very romantic cities) or Liège with his annual gigantic fair...

No need to say more, if you ask for something to visit: THERE IS! :lol:


Welcome there :)

Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante

Reply
Copyright 2008 - Powered By phpbb
Broadcasting World Wap