•   V.Normale 
Board Index » English Connection » General
Nom d’utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Register


Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante

Oh dear, i'm never gonna be able to figure this francophone thing out... :P

So here i am, the resident loofa sponge killin' meerkat from the Cape, making my first announcement to say that, well, i'm here and ready to mark my territory.

I wonder if there's anyone else other than Timmy, Jackie and Kofu that i know here who are posting and stuffers... I'm not sure if i know anyone other than them. :shock:

Anyways, i hope to hear from some of you soon! :idea: Or go loopy! :silly: One or the other!! :D


welcome here, uhh... cape breton? :-o woah nice, it's *almost* close from my place xP (or not at all...) and... uhh... that radio-canada message... are you working there? <.<'


Hehe, no, i don't work at the CBC - i'm fruitfully unemployed. *insert embarrassed icon here*
I just thought it would be an amusing topic title to break the ice with, that's all... :wink:

I think it'd be roughly a 12-15 hour drive from Quebec to here however, i surmise (but then again, that's coming from someone who hasn't been anywhere beyond the mainland, so estimates aren't probably my thing to begin with)... so you kinda live close to me. :lol:


Welcome Aladasian ! :)


R-r-r-r-roll Up the R-r-r-r-imou Win! :lol: Hello there to you, too! :)

**EDITS: Looks like i've gotten fair WARN-ing with that icon... :P


Another meerkat ! Welcome here ! :P


Welcome among us.


We're getting more and more furries coming from far away. There was a lack of furs from Canada ^^

Welcome on the forum :D


Welcome here!
*hug*


haha welcome here, hope you'll have loads of fun ^^

Any hobbies?


awuuu welcome :3


Welcome =^-^=


oh ... you made me discover something I didn't know :lol:

http://www.uregina.ca/newstudent/images/blogya1.jpg


Welcome! :dance:
Hope you'll enjoy this place as much as I do! :wink:


Welcome here, Adalia... alasa... Al-ad-asi-an-W-su-ri-ca-tus !

Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante

Reply
Copyright 2008 - Powered By phpbb
Broadcasting World Wap