•   V.Normale 
Board Index » English Connection » General
Nom d’utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Register


Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Hi everybody
I got here through Timduru's post on livejournal (kind of), actually I haven been here years ago but I know nothing about French the language, so I wasn't decide to be active, but after Timmy's post I think it's a good way to start look up to know some furs from France forum.

my name is Kofu and I am a lion, I have been in the fandom about 5~6 years, I was from Taiwan and now currently resident in US. My English is not that good, but a lot better than my French since I know nothing on French lol, hopefully my English is enough to communicate with everyone here.

ahh....I was lucky to be able to sneak in some of my friends' fursuits, I don't have one of my own, hope I can change that fact soon. I draw furrys sometimes, not as much as an artist would do, if you are interested here is my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kofu/

*hugs*
---------------
(thank you Timmy hehe *hugs tight and licks all over*)


welcom in here :3


Welcome and have a good time on this forum!!
*Hug*


Welcome ^^
Your avatar is so cute :love:


Oh lions are welcome here !

Enjoy this place. :)


Welcome... I'm not very good in english, but I'll try my best to make you feel at ease!


welcome here nice feline
your avatar is really cute.

who made it?


Welcome here and Moo !

};8


lunar de la lune a écrit:
welcom in here :3

Ha thank you :3 *purrrs*
Jupotter a écrit:
Welcome and have a good time on this forum!!
*Hug*

I am sure I will ^^ *hugs return*
Anna a écrit:
Welcome ^^
Your avatar is so cute :love:

awww *blushes* thank you :wlaugh:
Vector a écrit:
Oh lions are welcome here !
Enjoy this place. :)

thank you Vector :3 I remember seeing you on LJ !!
RED a écrit:
Welcome... I'm not very good in english, but I'll try my best to make you feel at ease!

oh please don't worry, my English is not that good neither XD *hugs* and thank you
penpen a écrit:
welcome here nice feline, your avatar is really cute.who made it?

ohhh ? nice feline ??!? *purrrrrrrrrrrrrs* thank you for the welcome penpen, the avatar was a card made from a close friend back in Taiwan, I am not sure if I can find any of her art online anymore but I can try :3
Orthank a écrit:
Welcome here and Moo !

Wow thank you and Meow ! X3


Welcome among us.


welcome here
*hugs* :)


Welcome welcome Kofu :)
Have a nice time with us :)


Welcome, Kofu !


hoi kofu ^^

Your avatar is cute :3


Welcome Kovu ! I see you met Aoikitsune sometime :) I regularly meet him here in Nantes.

Your avatar was made by JC, nice artist :)

Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Reply
Copyright 2008 - Powered By phpbb
Broadcasting World Wap