•   V.Normale 
Board Index » English Connection » General
Nom d’utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Register


Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Some of you have seen me around - virtually, at least - so I thought I should say hi. :)

I am the founder and lead administrator of WikiFur. What this means in practice is that I spend lots of time talking to people (of all languages), working on improving the site for others, promotion . . . and very little actual editing. C'est la vie!

I am afraid I am not a fursuiter - at least, not yet. On the other hand, I enjoy taking photographs of them! I have photos from many conventions but I particularly like the ones I took at MFF 2007 and FWA 2008.

I am also a programmer. I get excited over finding out how things work, and making them work faster and do more; preferably, both at once. I work for Stardock, using languages from VB.NET and Javascript to C++ and assembly.

I write about things I do in my LiveJournal, and WikiFur's LiveJournal. I have more information at WikiFur, and a gallery of commissions at Fur Affinity.

Here is my character - a Kai norn from the computer game Creatures 2:

Image


Welcome "again" :wink: so you speak many languages ? Or just being torturing languages with Yahoo or Systran translator ? :lol:


Oh, definitely the torturing! In theory, I once knew French and Latin well enough to pass exams, but honestly I have forgotten most of them. I am much better with artificial languages than I am with natural ones.

Fortunately, I can usually get the gist of what is being said using a translation, and most people understand English to a similar extent, so we can still communicate. :)

P.S.: I recommend Google Translate. It is by no means perfect, but I find it is better than the two you mentioned.


hey hey, welcome =)


Bienvenue ! ~^*^~

So, you're the god behind Wikifur ! It's very nice to meet you !!


No god, only norn. :P But nice to meet you too. :wink:

There is a big team behind WikiFur, and everyone does their part. No way could I do it all - it would be like Preyfar trying to run Fur Affinity by himself. Split among many people, it is manageable.


*mooes* Welcome again

};8


welcome here.


Oh, a norn ?! I guess you like playing with a ball ! :P
Welcome !


Very much! Although the spinning top is also a lot of fun.


Welcome ^.^


Hello and Welcome GreenReaper.


Welcome here Greenreaper ! :)


Wow someone important! Welcome!


Welcome again ;)

Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Reply
Copyright 2008 - Powered By phpbb
Broadcasting World Wap