•   V.Normale 
Board Index » English Connection » General
Nom d’utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Register


Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante

a welsh one no less^^

Saethwr here, joining the french board after reading Timburu's journal on FA
i have no avatar as yet but once i figure out how to reduce the filesize i'll upload one.
I'm not a good french speaker (i know very small bits) and i can't read french to save my scales so apologies in advance
I have a suit..here it is below

Image

and a front view...with keyblade (yes i play KH FAR to much)

Image

anything i do take pictures of/get commissioned is here

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/saethwr/

so...hey there^^


hey welcome!

Since i guess many Timduru's LJ readers are into fursuits, it's just normal to see fursuiters registering here...

Hope you'll like the place dude


Hai a chroeso Saethwr! Grêt i weld ti fan hyn!

Wow it's wierd, this is probably the first time on this forum where I WON'T sound like a friggin retarded neanderthal. I should post here more often.


Bienvenue ! Welcome on the forum, Saethwr ! How do we pronounce ? :?


Don't worry you'll get over it ;)

Gotta say your dragon suit is one of the best i've ever seen -^.=.^-

And +1 for the keybade x3


Rimou a écrit:
Bienvenue ! Welcome on the forum, Saethwr ! How do we pronounce ? :?


its pronounced "say-ther" ^^


Welcome ! :D

Yaydragon !
Yayfursuit !
Yaykeyblade ! <3


Welcome here :)
and yep, definitely one of the nicest Dragon suit I've seen around :)


Welcome to the forum, Saethwr ! Where are you from ?

Defuret -> Which language was it ? :-o


Welcome!*hug*
Nice fursuit, and your keyblade is cool
Hope you'll have good time here!


welcom <3


Welcome !

Wow, amazing suit ! I adore the wings !!!

Nice to meet you. :)

~^*^~


Welcome here =3

nice suit °O


Welcome aboard

Nice suit indeed and keyblade ^^

*mooes*
};8


I can't do anything else than agree to this ! :wink:

Timduru a écrit:
definitely one of the nicest Dragon suit I've seen around :)

Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante

Reply
Copyright 2008 - Powered By phpbb
Broadcasting World Wap