•   V.Normale 
Board Index » English Connection » General
Nom d’utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Register


Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante

Hiyu there! :)
Reading Timduru's LJ about the FranceFurs forum I decided to join in as well ^^

I'm JackieDog, a fur from Spain and a fursuiter since a few months ago. My character is a bouncy silly grey and white husky who likes to act the fool and prank about *giggles*. So far I've been at ConFuzzled and EF14 and I'll be making it to the Disney Halloween thing too :)

Alas, I don't understand a word of French and so far I'm dwelling more on improving my English since I have plans to move to the UK with my miniwuffy Frost T Wolf sometime soon, but in a future I might try my paw in learning some basics ;P

Hope everyone is doing okay and see ya all around :)

*hugs*

Image


* steals the polar bear plushy * mine O_o


Welcome and *hugs* :wink: .


Hey Jackie *glomps* :)
Welcome here, hope you like it, and cu very soon. :)


welcom :3


Noah_Cub a écrit:
* steals the polar bear plushy * mine O_o
*gasps* ohnoes! Mah plushy! :O

Dyak a écrit:
Welcome and *hugs* :wink: .
Thankies! *hugs back* ^^

Timduru a écrit:
Hey Jackie *glomps* :)
Welcome here, hope you like it, and cu very soon. :)
Timmeh! Thanks a lot! :)
I'm sure I'll have a nice time here, hehehe ^^
See ya very very soon! Can't wait :D
*snuggles the kat tightly* ^^

lunar de la lune a écrit:
welcom :3
Thanks! *hugs* :)


*hug* i like your fursuits *_* :love:


Hey there -^.=.^-


Spanish, mh ?

¡ Bienvenido en este foro ! ¡ Espero que le gustarà !

(Or something like that)

Welcome here !


Bienvenue Jackie !

'tis very nice to meet you.

Thanks for the great pics ! J'adore !!!!

~^*^~


JackieDog a écrit:
I might try my paw in learning some basics ;P

French basics:
Say "Et mon cul" then "c'est du poulet".
Now, you got the basic.

Anyway, hi.


http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2la0b ... -du-po_ads

and you know already that expression from FursuitTV:
http://www.dailymotion.com/related/x2la ... -lapin_ads
;)


@lunar de la lune: *blushies* awww, thankies!! ^^;;

@PanzarDragon: Hiyo there! *huggles* :)

@Applenux: Hey, that's quite right! :D
Merci beaucoup ^^ (that's pretty much all the French I know xD)

@GingerVixen: Thankies a lot! Glad you like the fluffy! ^__^
*hugs*

@Corrsk: Hahaha, that's quite an interesting French idiom for sure *giggles* :P

@Timduru: xD Yup, yup, I remember the 2nd one from FursuitTV. It was hilarious and totally unexpected :D
*snugs*


JackieDog a écrit:
@Corrsk: Hahaha, that's quite an interesting French idiom for sure *giggles* :P

There is a tons of things like this in French; and they are all... Interesting. Like: "Péter le feu" (Farting fire?) Which -only- mean being in really good shape.


Hey there! Cute suit ^^

Hope you'll like the place.

Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante

Reply
Copyright 2008 - Powered By phpbb
Broadcasting World Wap