•   V.Normale 
Board Index » English Connection » General
Nom d’utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Register


Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante

Going from the advice on Timduru's Livejournal, I have decided to set myself up here on the frenchfurs forum! =3 A little back story; I understand written and spoken French very well, as I lived in Belgium for 5 years when I was younger (near Wezembeek-Oppem for those who want to know :P). My written French is grammatically very poor however, so you will have to excuse any replies I attempt in said langauge, but please DO correct me on any mistakes, I'd like to start re-learning the language :]

I am both a fursuiter and an artist, and like to parade around in the following costumes:

Ember
Image

Blanko
Image

My art can be found here http://www.furaffinity.net/user/emberkomodog/ :]

So, um yeah... hello! :]


Awwwww...Ember !! :lol:

You're finally here. Welcome. ^^

*hugs* :love:


Welcome Ember !
I love your fursuits :love: .


Bienvenu ici Ember :)
For french lessons, then let's start with your signature :P
The last part should be: "Mais je comprends le français assez bien".


Welcome to you !!

I am new here too and think that this was a wonderful idea.

Now we can all get to know one another much better !!!

I love your suits too - great job !

~^*^~


Timduru a écrit:
Bienvenu ici Ember :)
For french lessons, then let's start with your signature :P
The last part should be: "Mais je comprend le français assez bien".

Merci beaucoup Timmeh! I shall change it so that it's right :]

and hello to Dyak Vector and Ginger! =3


Ember a écrit:
Merci beaucoup Timmeh! I shall change it so that it's right :]

De rien :)
And it's not really a big mistake,
as I always say the most important is to be able to communicate,
and we were still understanding well what you meant :)
so no biggies.


Ember a écrit:
Going from the advice on Timduru's Livejournal, I have decided to set myself up here on the frenchfurs forum! =3

Oh no! Run away, everyone! :)


hello :3


Timduru a écrit:
Ember a écrit:
Merci beaucoup Timmeh! I shall change it so that it's right :]

De rien :)
And it's not really a big mistake,
as I always say the most important is to be able to communicate,
and we were still understanding well what you meant :)
so no biggies.

genial! :]

I hope from lurking around these parts to be able to better improve my French, and get to know you lot :] I've seen a fair few names that I recognise already!


Welcome Ember !

I really like your fursuits ! Did you built it ? :?:


Applenux a écrit:
Welcome Ember !

Your fursuit are both beautiful ! Did you built it ?

nope! Ember was built by Furrhappens, and Blanko by Joecifur =3


i love your frusuits :love: its so very beautiful :love: :love: :love:


Hey there! o/

I guess we don't have cookies here, but more like crêpes and waffles '_'

And, talking about food, each time i see the Ember suit i can't help thinking of spaghetti (flying spaghetti monster ~(°O°)~ )


darkou a écrit:
Hey there! o/

I guess we don't have cookies here, but more like crêpes and waffles '_'

heh, those are nicer anyway ;]

but I do prefer fresh croissants from a bounlangerie ;]

Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante

Reply
Copyright 2008 - Powered By phpbb
Broadcasting World Wap