•   V.Normale 
Board Index » English Connection » General
Nom d’utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Register


Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante

Bonjour !

I hope that everyone goes well today. ^*^

Well, at the suggestion of my good friend Rimou ... here I am ! The first post in this section too ... scary, huh ?

Well, I am Ginger ... a fursuiter ... a vixen.

I'd love to get to know everyone here and believe that I know a few of you here already. Please feel free to say "hello" or to ask any questions.

Thanks for inviting me here and I hope that everyone has a good day.

Ging

~^*^~


hello welkom in here :3( do you know Priams??)


Hello and welcome here ! :)

*tailwags*


Hey Ginger, welcome here :)
I've seen you around here and there in suit,
and recently in the video of your outing with Aoi :)
Seems like you had fun.
Are you visiting France often ?


Heyy ! :lol:

Welcome ! *hugggggggg*


Whoaaa ! *rit* That was very fast ! ^*^

Oki ... yes, I know Priam. He is my mate. *sourires*

I was en France in August with Priam and yes we had a wonderful visit with Aoi and Rimou. ^*^

Thank you all for the very warm welcome !!!


( arf mon anglais est pas asser bon pour répondre que c'était pou vérifier que c'était bien la même vixen que je connaissait via priam ^^"


Timduru a écrit:
Hey Ginger, welcome here :)
I've seen you around here and there in suit,
and recently in the video of your outing with Aoi :)


Oh I'm really curious to see that, link plz. :silly:
Aoi was wearing Nouga or another suit ?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyO0A7Ea3hA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U73m80LkOjQ


Welcome here


Welcome!!!
*hug*


hey there!

What do you do in life? Any hobbies?

Hope you'll enjoy the forums.


Lunar -

Ne pas inquiéter ! Mon français n'est pas très bon ou ! Priam, Rimou et Aoi souffrent avec moi constamment - mais j'étudie pour améliorer !! Oui, je crois que je suis la même renarde. J'espère certainement si.... ! *rit*
~^*^~


Merci Timduru !!


ok sa va désoler et bien ravi de pouvoir te parler ^^ et j'espère que tu seras bien ici :3

Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante

Reply
Copyright 2008 - Powered By phpbb
Broadcasting World Wap