•   V.Normale 
Board Index » English Connection » General
Nom d’utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Register



Bonjour salut, je suis Coyote! Now i've already made an introduction post in (very bad) French, but since I'm natively an English speaker, I figured i'd make a post here as well.
So let me go a little more in-depth about who I am.

Online, I go by my alias Coyote. I'm an 18 year old male living in the northern part of the United states. I'm still pretty new to French but I study a lot and try my best to interact with other French folks. Theres no way I could type so much of this out in French yet, so I consider myself a beginner.

I'm using this forum because I want to connect with other french furs- to make some friends and also help my studies in the process! I plan to move to France sometime in my future, hence why I've decided to connect with other french furs rather than stick with my local american furs.

So why do I plan to move to France, you might ask?
Well, its a lot more complicated in my head than I can type out. Long story short, I just don't feel accepted in america/like I dont belong here. I don't know why exactly I decided to lean more towards french, culture and language wise, but I just feel much more comfortable with it. I much rather speak french than english, but because of such little knowledge of the language yet, that makes it hard for me to keep up a conversation.

BUT ANYWAY, I think I got too off track. I wanted to introduce myself properly, and I would love to meet some new people to talk to! I'm virtually always available on Discord (Coyote#4307) so if anybody would fancy adding me and talking with me a bit, feel free! Just let me know where you came from otherwise I'll be confused. xD
Preferably somebody who is comfortable speaking and understanding English, and willing to correct my French a bit, it would make it so much easier to communicate that way. ;w;
I love to talk about most topics (but I stray from politics) so I'm easy to get along with!


Good luck on your projects. Many furs have feelings of not fitting in society, so it's not an unknown thing around here. I do hope you can find people to discuss with.


Hello and welcome :3


i do not know what to say, hummm maby: welcome here again mr Coyote ^v^
dont be shy, i think every body here are cool. So if you had some question about french, furry, or other, we are here and happy to give you answer (the other i dont know but me yes ^v^)
you say you post a very bad french presentation but look this ^v^'


Reply
Copyright 2008 - Powered By phpbb
Broadcasting World Wap