•   V.Normale 
Board Index » English Connection » General
Nom d’utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Register



Bonjour, enchanté de faire votre connaissance! Je m’appelle Galahad.

Unfortunately, my French is not very good - I am still a novice. So I hope it is okay if I type in English.
You might not believe me if I say I am a German fur born and living in South Africa and am here on a French forum, but that is exactly what I am, haha! My 'sona is a dinosaur (a Utahraptor - think Jurassic World, but with some feathers and much more handsome!), and yes, if you've watched Jurassic Park, we know how to open doors. We are that clever. :P

So, what am I doing here if I can barely speak French? Well, I wanted to meet and make friends with furs from around the world. I would love to learn French and befriend some of you here, and see what all happens in this part of the world. :D

Voulez-vous en savoir plus sur moi?

Very well! I am 24 years old (j'ai 24 ans), and am an aerospace engineering undergraduate student (étudiant en génie aérospatial) and an artist (artiste ... almost the same word, lol). I am not sure if it is appropriate to post it here, but I would be happy to show anyone who wants to see it. :D … Or learn more French and go post it in the art forum.

So... That is enough from me. I would love to meet you guys and improve my French in the process.


Il faut bouter l'angloi hors de france!!!
humm, pardon je voulais dire "Bienvenue ici" ^v^
Et bien ça fait plaisir de te voir motivé pour faire des rencontre dans le monde, et c'est aussi un plaisir de te rencontré ^v^
Bonne chance pour entraîner ton français en tous cas, et encore une fois Bienvenue
(do you need some traduction? ^v^)


Hello and welcome, space lover ! :3

Do you have any artwork you want to show us ? :3


Welcome here. I met a few raptors in my life, but you are the first to actually know that those shown in Jurassic Park aren't velociraptors, but utahraptors, who are many times the size of an average Velociraptor (and a species that wouldn't be discovered until a few months after the release of the first movie). You're the second fur I heard that is from south africa, guess there is furs all over the world !


Français patrouille frontalière a écrit:
Il faut bouter l'angloi hors de france!!!
humm, pardon je voulais dire "Bienvenue ici" ^v^



Moi? Anglais? Uhhhhhhhh… >>' No. … I mean, non.

Je suis Français! Ummm... Oui oui!

*Sips tea nervously*

Claircendre a écrit:
Et bien ça fait plaisir de te voir motivé pour faire des rencontre dans le monde, et c'est aussi un plaisir de te rencontré ^v^
Bonne chance pour entraîner ton français en tous cas, et encore une fois Bienvenue


Image

Um …

Omelette au Fromage! :D

Je plaisante, haha.
Merci, Monsieur! ^w^ Hopefully, we can have a proper conversation in French soon, after I have learned it properly.

Rimou a écrit:
Hello and welcome, space lover ! :3

Do you have any artwork you want to show us ? :3


Hello, Rimou! Nice to meet you. ^^ Of course!

Here are two art pieces I did in 2017 (I haven't been able to draw much lately, haha):

Fichier(s) joint(s):
Books Art Trade.png
Books Art Trade.png [ 911.08 KIB | Vu 38843 fois ]


Fichier(s) joint(s):
Maki Concept Art.png
Maki Concept Art.png [ 377.1 KIB | Vu 38843 fois ]


Just click the images for a full view.
Do you do any art? I see you have a DeviantArt account. :)

Loupy a écrit:
Welcome here. I met a few raptors in my life, but you are the first to actually know that those shown in Jurassic Park aren't velociraptors, but utahraptors, who are many times the size of an average Velociraptor (and a species that wouldn't be discovered until a few months after the release of the first movie). You're the second fur I heard that is from south africa, guess there is furs all over the world !


You know another South African fur? That is awesome! Do you know what his/her name is?

And yes! I much prefer the real Utahraptor to the Jurassic Park velociraptor, haha. I like some feathers with my scales. ;P


No, sorry, I forgot this lion's name, it has been so long ago.


That some very good work ! :3


Welcome to this forum ! It's so cool to have non french speakers here, it allows us to meet furries from many countries :cat: Furries everywhere
Also I like your art (and raptors, they're so cool) !


Reply
Copyright 2008 - Powered By phpbb
Broadcasting World Wap