•   V.Normale 
Board Index » English Connection » General
Nom d’utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Register



Uhhh I posted in the other introduction section already but... looking at this forum I realize how little a vocabulary I have in French ; o ;

Honestly uhm I'd really love to find someone who wants to practice English so I can have a language exchange thingy going. Preferably over skype or discord altho the time difference makes that hard... P: In addition, I have school and that is currently taking over my life... but at least someone to message back and forth with! The way I'd like best to do it would be write one message in both languages :P but whatever would work.

Uhm. Any takers? P:

français :

Uhhhh j'ai déjà écrit dans l'autre section des introductions mais... parcourir ce forum je comprend comme peu de mots je connais ; o ;

Honnêtement je voudrais bien trouver quelqu'un qui veut pratiquer l'anglais pour que je puisse pratiquer parler en français. Plutôt sur skype ou discord mais le difference du temps fait ça un peu difficile... P: En plus, j'ai des devoirs et ça consomme ma vie maintenant... mais au moyen quelqu'un pour envoyer des messages l'un l'autre ! Le façon que je préfère est d'écrire une message en les deux langues :P Mais n'importe quoi serait bien.

Uhm. Des preneurs ? P:


Yeah sure why not ^^ we could play video games whils speaking in english. Come to the forum's discord even if there's nobody on the vocal channels x)


Pokill99 a écrit:
Yeah sure why not ^^ we could play video games whils speaking in english. Come to the forum's discord even if there's nobody on the vocal channels x)


I wanna speak french too! But yeah i can talk in english a bit. Hopefully both ^^ / Je veux parler en français aussi ! Mais ouais je peux parler en anglais un peu. J'espère que les deux ^^ mdr


I have a TOEIC of 975 so I can help translating anything you would like to say and help you improve if you don't mind typing.


Hey ! Welcome aboard ! I love to speak english, so why not ? Come on the frenchfurs' discord server !

If you're afraid of time offset, don't worry, I'm part of an american chat and I can speak with them, even if they finally end up chatting late in the night !


Worry not little rabbit-a'bit... (Wow... never again this pun)

I'm not spooked 'bout English =w= The Discord is open H24 =)


Reply
Copyright 2008 - Powered By phpbb
Broadcasting World Wap