•   V.Normale 
Board Index » Sections générales sur le Furry » Les Arts
Nom d’utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Register



I saw some music / mp3 post in this board, so I thought I can post it there. It's a Hands-Up mix with a little bit of Jumpstyle at the end. It contains tunes that released or played frequently over 6-7-8th months. I'm not sure that I used the jump tracks perfectly. However, I don't really know how to deal with "juicy" Jumpstyle tracks.
[LINK]
Tracklist included, but here's some artist on the mix: Dj Gollum, Ekowraith, Ma.Bra, Partytrooperz, Dj Gax and so on. That can be helpful if someone could tell me what I did wrong / what could I do different, better way, etc.


I'll listen to this, thanks for sharing.

Wasn't bad, some tracks were better than other, but i guess i depend on your tastes (woot for Brooklyn Bounce), another good point in your mix is the bitrate.

Looking toward to listen to more.


Reply
Copyright 2008 - Powered By phpbb
Broadcasting World Wap