•   V.Normale 
Board Index » Sections générales sur le Furry » Les Arts
Nom d’utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Register



Je parcourais les œuvres de regretté Hank Williams Sr. quand je suis tombé là-dessus :
http://www.deezer.com/track/168579
Après une écoute et après avoir lu les paroles, je me lui laissé dire que c'était plus ou moins furry tout ça :silly:
En tout cas, la première phrase de la chanson, je l'ai déjà entendue dire par de nombreux furs :wlaugh:

I know there's never been a man in the awful shape I'm in
I can't even spell my name my head's in such a spin
Today I tried to eat a steak with a big old table spoon
You got me chasin' rabbits walkin' on my hands and howlin' on the moon

Well Sug I took one look at you and it almost drove me mad
And then I even want and lost what little sense I had
Now I can't tell the day from night I'm crazy as a loon
You got me chasin' rabbits pullin' out my hair and howlin' at the moon

Some friends of mine asked me to go out on a huntin' spree
Cause there ain't a hounddog in this state that can hold a light to me
I ate three bones for dinner today I tried to tree a coon
You got me chasin' rabbits I'm cratchin' fleas and howlin' at the moon

I rode my horse to town today and a gaspump we did pass
I pulled him up and I hollered whoa and I said fill him up with gas
The man picked up a monkey wrench and wham he changed my tune
You got me chasin' rabbitts spittin' out teeth and howlin' at the moon

I never thought in this old world a fool could fall so hard
But honey baby when I fell the whole world must have jarred
I think I'd quit my doggish ways if I'd take me for your goom
You got me chasin' rabbitts pickin' out rings and howlin' at the moon

Hank Williams, Howlin' at the moon, 1951

La même mais interprétée par le petit-fils, Hank Williams III :
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=iGP4PFD3Z ... re=related


C'est trèèèès....country :lol:


Odedihey ! Odedihoo ! *danse la country qui vient de la country* yippie !


Reply
Copyright 2008 - Powered By phpbb
Broadcasting World Wap