•   V.Normale 
Board Index » Conventions / Evènements » Evènements en France
Nom d’utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Register


Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Hi guys,

I hope you are all well. I would like to invite you to my solo exhibition on the furry fandom, opening on September 14 at the Galerie Rue de l'Exposition, from 7 pm till 9 pm.
The address is : 1 Rue de l'Exposition, 75007, Paris, France.
You can bring fursuits if you like.

Hope to see you soon,

Carmen Dobre


Oh my! I remember you and your works! So glad to see everything is all done! :)
Unfortunately I will not attend on September 14, since it is a schoolday for me. :(
How much time will the exhibition be held for?


Hi,

The exhibition will be open until October 28. So you still have time to see it.
The work is not entirely finished since I will still be working on this project for the next two years as part of a PhD program.

I hope you enjoy the show.
Best,

Carmen


Message supprimé.


Great to hear!


Good luck with that, let us know how it was receive.


Thanks! I will keep you posted!


http://www.icr.ro/furries


It sound like a good start.


I will be there too. :)


cool!


Has anyone any idea how many furs I can expect, so the organizers can estimate the number of guests?

Is anyone going to bring fursuits? In this case I must arrange with the people from the gallery for a room where you can change.

Best,

carmen


I am interrested.

I try to come with my fursuit.


us usual , Carmen, i will be there
you remeber the red fox suit, i guess. i will take it^^


Je confirme ma venue pour à peu près 19h :)

Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Reply
Copyright 2008 - Powered By phpbb
Broadcasting World Wap