•   V.Normale 
Board Index » Conventions / Evènements » Evènements en France
Nom d’utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Register



désolé, c'est un post en anglais car j'ai la flemme de le retraduire en francais pour le moment.
Mais pour les curieux qui n'ont pas acces au LJ, voici un petit comtpe rendu d'une sortie en fursuit en patin a glace :D
Photos dispos sur mon LJ, je pourrai en poster deux trois ici si vous etes interessés

Hello

Let's share this funny experience I had last Friday in Paris.
I went ice skating in Paris (Bercy) with co workers.
But it was a nice occasion to show them who the bear really was as most of them were aware of my fursuiting "perversion" :D

First of all, I checked with the staff of the ice rink if that wouldn't disturb them and the security of the place... seemed ok, they even opened me the female locker room (the holy grail for many ;-)) for me to have some quiet place and comfort to change. Really nice of them.
I was just a bit annoyed when the ticket clerk told me "oh no, you know, we often have people that travesty into bears and things like that"...
well first... "travesty" wouldn't have been the first word I would have used...but anyway
and then... WTF ? They often have bears on ice ?!?!? ok, superb... great surprise for everybody...

whatever...
Here I get to the cloakroom and I kinda immediately create some interests... so that a seeming rather good ice skater wants to take a picture with me and just tries to deep french kiss me... awwww... ok ok, I play a second and that will be over... I really need to get rid of my bags !

Amused eyes, pictures taken and so on... but the best part was to come



Here I get on the ice... and, believe me or not...
That wasn't harder than without the fursuit !!!
As the ice is white and people mostly dark, it wasn't so difficult to see !
And I really thought I would lose my balance easely... but well no, I just fell while trying to grab someone...

So here I was, me, the hawaïan skating bear :D


That was the view from inside as it was a kinda special situation for a fursuiter.
Now about the interactions with people...

Well, a bit disappointed in fact.
I think I fell in something like a nightclub cause many young studs seemed to be there to show-off their muscles and seduce young girls. So I felt like if I was drawing a bit attention from them and the consequence was that fast skaters played 'a bit' roughly with me. Nothing to complain really about but strange feeling.

People seemed to be rather concentrated in skating and even with small interactions, pictures and some random hands picked in the crowd to make a round with the bear. They went back quite fast in their concentration. The DJ was cool and introduced me on the ice as the hawaïan bear :D, funny surprise.

Hopefully I was there to play a bit with people I knew and they can say now that they ice skated with a bear ;).


Anyway, it was quite interesting to try this and I'm rather happy to have done it though it is not by best outing with the fursuit.





On the heat side...
Well let's make a thermobear ladder from volcano to Arctic cold:
- Ice skating (even with the fresh air outside, the energy spent on skates is way too important to cool down)
- Delcourt Festival (It was quite a sunny day without too much air, quite difficult)
- Eurofurence (Trapped inside)
- Summer Tour Eiffel with Cookie (despite the warmth of the day, enough walking and wind to cool down)
- Epitanim (Tempered day, walking around was sufficient to cool down)
- Japan expo (didn't stay that long)
- Halloween night (was very cold and not much of physical activity, always walking)
- RBW (it was a f**king cold night with a storm nearby in France so definitively perfect to stay outside in fursuit...)

So yes, this outing was quite warm so I didn't stay that long on the ice (about 45 minutes or a bit more)

Now that I know how this went, I suggest that we should do the same thing but on a more public skating rink such as the ones in front of town halls or such.
Could be very nice to have a few fursuiters doing that together !


Hé ben c'est cool alors ^^

A l'occaz' tu nous feras un peu de skate-board ou de rollers ;p


ouaip, expérience sympa quand même :)
On se fera ça une prochaine fois ;)

darkou a écrit:
A l'occaz' tu nous feras un peu de skate-board ou de rollers ;p


J'ai fait du finger skateboard il y a un peu ;)


Timduru a écrit:
ouaip, expérience sympa quand même :)
On se fera ça une prochaine fois ;)

J'ai fait du finger skateboard il y a un peu ;)

je viens de regarder la video de BBF et on voit que tu t'eclates bien ouai !
En meme temps, c'etait hyper sympa leur systeme de scene tournante !
Et vraiment quand tu veux Tim pour refaire ça...mais à un autre endroit (du genre Hotel de Ville ou autre patinoire dehors)


haha ca a du etre qqchose a voir ca :p bravo nounours ;)


PanzarDragon a écrit:
haha ca a du etre qqchose a voir ca :p bravo nounours ;)

merci Panzar, merci Darkou

Tu sais Panzar, si ca ne tient qu'a ca, y a une patinoire tous les ans sur la place de la Cathedrale à Bordeaux
*clin d'oeil* *clin d'oeil*


Grumpfbear a écrit:
je viens de regarder la video de BBF et on voit que tu t'eclates bien ouai !
En meme temps, c'etait hyper sympa leur systeme de scene tournante !
Et vraiment quand tu veux Tim pour refaire ça...mais à un autre endroit (du genre Hotel de Ville ou autre patinoire dehors)


*g* ouai faut bien s'amuser ;)
La scene tournante était sympa, à priori c'est une des petites d'après ce que le mec disait, il y en a des très très grandes et complexes ;)

Ouaip, donc sinon faudra essayer un peu de patin aussi ,
bon le truc c'est que comme mes pieds sont cousus il faut prévoir un peu à l'avance, le temps de découdre, et pas qu'il y ait de sortie normale de prévue dérrière ;)


Timduru a écrit:
Ouaip, donc sinon faudra essayer un peu de patin aussi ,
bon le truc c'est que comme mes pieds sont cousus il faut prévoir un peu à l'avance, le temps de découdre, et pas qu'il y ait de sortie normale de prévue dérrière ;)

Ce serait pas l'occasion de coudre une fermeture eclair plutot ?
on sait jamais, y aura peut etre d'autres evenements qui necessiteront de ne pas avoir de pieds (mon dieu mais c'est horrible ce que je viens de dire...)


*brandis une hache* Ah Bon? :twisted:


bon tu l'a fait sans moi, vilaine bete... mais on se reserve ne soirée pour s'en faire une ensemble de soirée comme ca


PanzarDragon a écrit:
*brandis une hache* Ah Bon? :twisted:

C'est à ce moment la qu'on peut sortir l'expression "prendre les jambes à son cou" pour vouloir dire qu'on s'enfuit le plus vite possible !


pas si tu les a plus!


Reply
Copyright 2008 - Powered By phpbb
Broadcasting World Wap