•   V.Normale 
Board Index » Conventions / Evènements » Evènements en France
Nom d’utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Register


Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante

Je demande pardon aux Francefurs écrire en anglais, mais vous savez bien que je suis un barbare.

Never in my life have I enjoyed greater hospitality! I am very grateful to dear Kefen for his dedication to serving as our host and guide, and to Jallora, Lone-Fox, and Sundance who stood in the cold rain with us simply to keep us company.

Many thanks also to Timduru for introducing me to Kefen and starting the arrangements for what became a magnificent and memorable trip to Paris.

I take back every mean thing that I have ever said about the French people -- except for the SNCF.

"Suprimé! Nous sommes Completely F*cked!"

Some pictures may be found in my LJ at http://unclekage.livejournal.com/44991.html. There will be more later.

Now to all of my friends in France, both old and new, I offer a very heartfelt, "Les vers à l'intérieur de mes chaussures ont comme conséquence la pluie de Paris se transformant en lapins!"

Encore, merci beaucoup!


Ca fait chaud au coeur :) Tonton Kage sur le forum Français, hmmmm. Encore merci pour la Tour Eiffel et le suicide *winks*


:-o
I didn't meet you, uncle Kage, but I've heard a lot about you, and your message here is very moving for every french furry on this forum.
Hope to see you someday ! :)


Glad to see you really appreciated this little informal furmeet.
I was not sure you will wear your lab smock, but I wore mine because I do that at each furmeet and I received so the nickname of "French Kage" :wink:
I liked talk to you despite my shyness and poor level in english, but chemistry langage is universal isn't it ?


Glad you enjoyed EF and your short visit in Paris :)
Hope to see you at next EF again :)

Here are the photos taken with your parents btw:
you are also on the last one
group photo ;)
It could be titled, 'Ma and 'Pa Kage meet aliens ;)
Image


http://fursuit.timduru.org/view/FurryCo ... mension=80
http://fursuit.timduru.org/view/FurryCo ... ension=800
http://fursuit.timduru.org/view/FurryCo ... ension=800
http://fursuit.timduru.org/view/FurryCo ... ension=800
http://fursuit.timduru.org/view/FurryCo ... ension=800

Image

Plenty more around the archive too :)


Timduru a écrit:
Here are the photos taken with your parents btw:
...
Plenty more around the archive too :)


Oh, don't forget to check out the archive at furcon too!

https://furcon.de/album/albums.php?parent_album_id=314

I really liked opening the big fur-dance with your parents and
everyone holding a candle. :) A memorable moment.

Lets hope that you have the oportunity to visit us next year again.
Else people here would really miss you! ;)


Miagrou!

I'll definitely have to have a talk with God or somebody about the terrible weather we had. But then again, it's likely that Paris held grudges and wanted to get back at you somehow :)

I'm still stunned after seeing how much and how far your parents could walk, even after a few days at a German furry convention held in a castle on top of a mountain...

Next time you take us on a tour of Pittsburg or Philadelphia, deal? ;)

-- Kef, "I'm not dead yet!"


Glad that you and your parents liked your stay in Paris, even though the weather and the SNCF seem to have hold a grudge against you! :P


You're welcome! When you want to come back, just tell us :)


Wow Tonton_Kage on this forum! :) You're welcome and yeah like said Deoloup if you come back let us know and we'll make a meeting! :)


Tonton_Kage a écrit:
I take back every mean thing that I have ever said about the French people -- except for the SNCF.

Lol. xD
Everybody said that (At least... About the SNCF) "Still No Clock, Fellows?"
Well... I don't know you but: Hi and all others same polite remark i can('t) find.

See you next time maybe.


Citation:
Suprimé! Nous sommes Completely F*cked!"

LOL! :lol:

I don't even know the full significance of that but it's somehow damn funny!

(Oh no! Defurét wrote in English!)

And anyway, looking at the last bunch of posts has re-revealed the embarrassing fact that while foreigners speak English at a good level, the average anglophone couldn't speak another language to save his soggy Saxon @ss (no offence to the others on the board).


Defurét a écrit:
Citation:
Suprimé! Nous sommes Completely F*cked!"


LOL!


Pas "RTF"?

Citation:
I don't even know the full significance of that but it's somehow damn funny!


J'ai apprendu le mot "Suprimer" la premier fois que j'ai monté á bord le SNCF en 2001. J'ai dit, "Suprimé? Qu'est-ce que c'est?" Tout le monde avaient l'air fâcher, et je compris.

Citation:
And anyway, looking at the last bunch of posts has re-revealed the embarrassing fact that while foreigners speak English at a good level, the average anglophone couldn't speak another language to save his soggy Saxon @ss (no offence to the others on the board).


C'est ça. Je peux parler français seulement si je suis ivre.

(et mon derrière n'est pas trempé!)


Citation:
And anyway, looking at the last bunch of posts has re-revealed the embarrassing fact that while foreigners speak English at a good level, the average anglophone couldn't speak another language to save his soggy Saxon @ss.


what you got against my ahem "soggy saxon ass"?

Citation:
(no offence to the others on the board)


nice comeback

na just playing with ya defuret though sadly i do have to agree with you^^

however i am living proof of the contrary :D

PS nice to meet you kage, and dont worry about the language thing youll find that the french respect you a lot more for trying and failing then just not bothering at all^^

Panzar (resident english fur :twisted: )


[/quote]


Miagrou!

No worries, I'm pretty sure Tonton Kage understands french much better than most french people understand english ;)

Defurét a écrit:
And anyway, looking at the last bunch of posts has re-revealed the embarrassing fact that while foreigners speak English at a good level, the average anglophone couldn't speak another language to save his soggy Saxon @ss (no offence to the others on the board).


The very last statement usually applies to the average french-speaking guy as well ;) It's hilarious to hear my boss speak english with our foreign coworkers.

(Then again, the english language was obviously designed in such a way that most words couldn't be pronounced by French people. So we made up French words with plenty of letters you never pronounce, to confuse foreigners, bwhahahaha!)

-- Kef, lost in translation

Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante

Reply
Copyright 2008 - Powered By phpbb
Broadcasting World Wap